8

Zara

I didn't know dicks could move on their own, so when I saw the little twitch on Hayden's cock, I was extremely surprised.

He let out a throaty chuckle that had me awing at him again. It was truly illegal to have so many pretty genes in one human being. I had heard from Safiya that male gentile couldn't be pretty, some outright scary. So, I had prepared for my reaction, but Hayden's cock was, dare I say, beautiful. It was clean shaven, longer than the average with enough girth that I knew I would feel him everywhere when he'd fuck me. The shaft lined with veins, his balls heavy, and the tip was leaking with glistening pre-cum that had me licking my lips.

"If you keep looking at me like that, Princess, I will cum all over your face," Hayden whispered, his voice deeper and sexier than before.

I met his blue eyes and asked, "T-teach me how to touch you, please you."

He swore, caressing my cheek, "Such a good little slut, my Princess."

My pussy clenched hearing his dirty words as I leaned into his calloused palm. He gave me a small smile and took my hand, wrapping my fingers around his shaft, feeling the warm, velvety skin. He showed me how to move my hand, but I couldn't fit my fingers around his girth and that made my breath shaky.

"Don't squeeze too hard or too softly. Fuck—yes, just like that, Princess," he groaned when I experimentally squeezed him and moved my hand back and forth. He was hard and soft at the same time. I wanted to touch him more.

Shuffling closer to him, I licked the pre-cum from the head, humming at the sweet, tangy taste. He elicited a throaty groan that had me blinking up at him. His eyes were half-lidded as he watched me, biting his lip with his hand lightly holding my hair. Meeting his dark blue eyes, I licked the tip again and took him in my mouth, sucking on it.

"Fuck," he moaned, his hold tightening in my hair as he pulled me closer. "Do that again, Princess."

The sound of his moans was all the encouragement I needed as I kept moving my hand over his length while sucking, licking, and swirling my tongue around his head. I supported myself with my hand on his thigh, feeling him clench his muscles as he shivered.

I had never felt more powerful and aroused knowing I was the reason behind his throaty groans, curses, and his shaking body.

"That's my sweet slut," he whispered, gazing at me as I tried to take him deeper in my mouth, remembering how he had taught me to relax my throat and keep breathing with the popsicle. "Look in the mirror, Princess. Look how fucking beautiful you look, letting me fuck your mouth like this."

I whimpered when he slid deeper, drool seeping out of me as he made me look at the reflection in the mirror right across the bed. He was on his knees, hair disheveled, shadows falling over his abs with his cock inside my mouth. I moaned, clenching myself when I saw I was almost on my fours, grabbing his thigh with my lips stretched around him and a hazy look on my face.

I didn't look like the Zara I knew.

"You don't look like a Princess, do you?" Hayden whispered as if he read my mind. He tugged at my hair and pulled out of me, a string of saliva following me. Hayden made me look at him as I gasped for breath.

"Answer me." His hold on my hair tightened. "What do you see in the mirror?"

"I don't look like a Princess," I said in a small voice.

I moaned when he smacked my ass, the sound ringing in my ear as my skin scorched with tingles making me wet.

"Then what do you look like, Zara?" He said in my ear, his breath warm and teasing. "Look in the mirror and answer me."