9

9

Zara

His pupils dilated hearing my words and rolled me on my back. I bit my lip when he spread my legs, his large hands sliding over my legs. Leaning down, he kissed me sweetly, teasing me until I was grinding on his bulge. He lowered his kisses on my neck, cupping and fondling my breasts while I writhed underneath him.

"Hayden," I whined, threading my fingers through his soft, thick hair.

He hummed, kissing down my stomach, holding me down on the bed as my legs spread on its own to accommodate him. The sight of such a handsome man kissing my body made me moan, the mirror showing off the beautiful sight of his back muscles and deltoids moving when his lips lowered to my abdomen.

I wanted him so badly that it was hurting.

As if reading my mind yet again, he pulled back to remove his pants and boxers, leaving him naked. I licked my lips at the sight of him, wondering how he would ever fit inside me.

But it seemed like Hayden had other things in his mind when he grabbed the lace of my underwear in his hand and tore it away from my body. I gasped at the sound of fabric tearing and closed my legs at the burning sensation.

He glared at me as shucked away the torn lace. "What did I tell you about hiding yourself from me, Zara?"

"You tore my underwear," I said as a fact, my cheeks red and legs still closed.

"And?" His eyes narrowed to my legs. I gasped and groaned when he pushed my legs away, smacking my inner thighs. "If you want to stop, you say the word red. And if you move your legs again or dare try to hide yourself from me, I will tie you up and tease you all night."

My stomach clenched at the hot threat. I raised my brow at him and said, "They taught you that in the Navy?"

His eyes darkened, and I held my ground even though I was a bit horny, scared to know what he might do next.

"You don't want to know what they taught us what to do with innocent little Princesses like you, Zara," he said, holding my legs spread when his fingers slid over my slicked lips and dipped inside me, stretching me as I winced at the little pinch of pain.

His voice was like velvet, smooth and deep, dripping with sweetness when he crooned, "Oh, does it hurt my Princess? But you can handle two fingers, hm."

I bit my lip. My walls clamped around him as he fucked me with his fingers, much bigger than mine when they filled me. He kept a pillow underneath my hips that gave him more access to my burning sex.

Hayden looked at me with his deep blue eyes and said, "Keep your legs spread or I will spank your cunt until you beg me to hurt you, understood?"

I nodded quickly, clenching my walls around his fingers that were still inside me. I watched him lean down, kissing my inner thighs softly, and I sighed, melting into the mattress. He had spanked me everywhere that I was burning for him, but his lips and tongue licked every inch of my skin where he had spanked me with a gentle caress while his fingers curled inside me.

I was putty and needy within seconds, feeling the pleasure bubbling inside me when he licked everywhere, except where I wanted him the most.

"Please, Hayden," I begged, touching my own breasts and squeezing them when his eyes darkened, his face between my legs. "Stop teasing me."

"Pinch your nipples for me, Princess," he murmured against my pussy, his warm breath making me shiver. "Play with your tits while I make you feel good, okay?"

I hummed in agreement, blushing at the squelching sounds when his fingers fucked me. It was erotic to hear it, and look at Hayden's handsome face when he stared at my pussy as if I was his last meal.