CHAPTER TWENTY: I DONT LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

hi

i want to say that i never thought that this small oneshot book (that was supposed to be a fun little thing to do when i was bored) would come to the twenty chapter mark 😭

i seriously could not have done it without you guys!!! thank you sm<3

and with that, enjoy this little filler chapter i have here mwahaha. im currently working on a requested one that is going to be as long as paradise (10k words or even moreee!!)

(also- i just found the song 'girlfriend' by avril lavigne again and i think my 2016 pop song era is coming back to me LMAO)

enjoyy!!!!!

(warning, this oneshot does include themes such as cheating and some mature parts!! skip if youre uncomfortable with such subjects 😋)

heatedscenes/angst<3

-

ever heard of the saying, "a drunk mind speaks a sober heart"? well, the idea is that when we are drunk, we lose our inhibitions and allow ourselves to verbalize our true thoughts and feelings.

taehyun had his feelings bottled up about beomgyu's girlfriend for a long, long time.

but not for much longer.

chapter #20: i dont like your girlfriend.

"awh, are you sad that he doesnt like you back?" she teased. taehyun scoffed and looked away. he didnt need kayeon ruining a perfectly normal friday for him.

"go away, youre annoying the living shit out of me. if you enjoy talking about beomgyu so much, how about you talk to him instead?" he mumbled, glaring at kayeon with annoyance. she had nothing else to do with her life apart from force herself onto beomgyu and brag about being beomgyu's girlfriend to everyone she knew.

"have you finally grown a braincell and realized that he loves me, and not you?" she smirked. taehyun shook his head.

"its more like your braincells have disappeared and formed a brainrot in your head to make you think that beomgyu cares about you and no one else. If thats the case, i want you to know that no one cares about your dry and dying relationship with my best friend." he scoffed and stood up from his desk when the professor had started dismissing the class. he walked away, and kayeon stared at him with her mouth agape.

'i need to tell beomgyu about this!' she thought while smirking at taehyun's back. 'hes going to regret talking to me like that.'

-

"shes so fucking annoying!" taehyun exclaimed. huening kai was beside him as they sat at a picnic table, eating their lunches. "she thinks that she owns beomgyu or something! shes like some disgusting parasite that has stuck itself onto beomgyu. a blood-sucking leech or some shit. she shouldnt even have the pronouns of she and her! she should be called an 'it' at this point." taehyun rose his hands up in the air, his eyebrows furrowed in exhaustion. huening kai hummed from beside him.

"you need to get beomgyu back! he used to sit with us every day at lunch, but where is he now? its as if we were never a trio." the younger scoffed and took a bite out of his sandwich. taehyun nodded and groaned, dragging his hands down his face.

"kayeon is such a bitch." huening kai added. the random statement made taehyun burst out laughing.

"yeah, she sure is.." he sighed. "i'll try to convince beomgyu into breaking up with her. i dont know what he sees in her, but shes toxic as fuck." he uttered and scoffed. huening kai nodded and finished his sandwich, so the two walked off onto the football field while discussing about kayeon some more.