Chapter One

I sigh in relief as i finally make it to my front door unlocking it, greeted immediately by both my cats "hello my loves" i say as i bend down to pet them.

My phone then begins to vibrate i pull it out to see i have an incoming facetime call by the jenna ortega aka my work wife.

"yess ?" i answer heading to my room, immediately laying down cause today has been one of those days if you know what i mean. "dude what fuck i just saw news that you're quitting acting" she said in somewhat pissed tone.

"bro chill out i'm not quitting, just taking a little break you know. but i'm sensing that you're mad?" i say as i start getting comfortable on the bed. "alright same shit but i'm not mad just a little upset that you didn't tell me" she said making me feel somewhat guilty.

"aw are you gonna miss your work husband" i teased "alex stop i'm being serious, why didn't you tell me" she said "damn now i feel bad" i said as i start feeling guilty.

"i promise you that i didn't tell anybody about this decision-well only my team cause you know i gotta let them know since they're my team and shit-point is nobody knew about this not even my family" i said

"mm i guess that makes me feel a bit better but now what? what's your plan now?" she asked. and in that moment i realized that i hadn't really thought the whole thing through. "damn not gonna lie i haven't thought that far ahead" i laughed
"oh my god of course you haven't" she said rolling her eyes.

"alright hear me out what if i just go with the flow and find some type of hobby to do until I'm ready to come back" i said "honestly whatever makes you happy but i also called for another reason" she said
"what's up" i said sitting up.

"ok so kind of random but i heard of this party tonight and was wondering if you're down to go" she asked "oh shit yeah sure who's party?" i asked excitedly getting up from bed.

"um not sure if you've heard of her but tara yummy and before you say anything i know how random it sounds but thought it was something fun we could do." she said hesitantly

"oo yeah i heard of her, she's hot" i said smiling thinking back to the edits i've seen throughout tiktok. "oh god you know sometimes you can be a man" she said in disgust "shit my fault for having eyes honestly she could get it" i dreamily said

"um right anyways pick me up at 9 the party starts around that time" she said "damn why i gotta pick you up" i whined "cause i said so and you better not be late" she said hanging up. "damn alright" i said dumbfounded honestly she could get it too i thought.

I looked at the time seeing it was 7 50 thinking i should start getting ready now before i'm late and she starts cussing me out. honestly for someone so short she sure has some attitude.

Finally i was done showering and decided on wearing loose jeans, a button down white shirt, doc martens and a black sweater vest cause why not. After putting on some rings on i spray some of my best perfume on just in case if ykyk. 

After i was fully ready i grabbed my car keys, said goodbye to my kitties and went to pick up jenna. As i got there i sent a quick message letting her know i was here. As i waited i put my hype playlist on cause i started feeling nervous as shit.

The sound of the door closing catches my attention causing me to look up and see jenna's outfit. she's wearing a black dress that hugs her body in all the right place with her hair up half down and her bangs flowing perfectly.

Honestly this woman makes me fold a little bit too much i thought not realizing that i've been staring this whole time. "hello" she shouts while smacking my shoulder pulling me out of my thoughts.

"shit sorry you just look very beautiful tonight" i say slightly still in a trance. "shut up" she mumbles turning head hiding her face. "damn my fault for being nice" i say as start driving off to the party. 

we pull up to the party and my nerves start to creep up again. "alex you good?" jenna says noticing it. "no honestly i'm nervous as shit" i say rubbing my hands on my pants as they begin to get sweaty.

"it's okay it's gonna be fine i doubt anyone will notice us" she said grabbing my hand and rubbing it to create some sort of comfort. "yeah you right just the thought of it is so awkward you know" i say

"yeah i know what you mean which is why i asked you to come with me cause you're my comfort person and that makes me less nervous" she says making my nerves slowly go away.

"okay i think i got this and plus if i'm lucky enough i might make out with this tara girl" i smiled at the thought of it"oh god you're dumb" she said letting go of my hand and getting out the car. "what" i laughed "she's really hot" i said as i got out too following behind her.

God please don't screw this up for me i thought as we began approaching the building. "ready" i asked looking at her "yeah you" she asked back "i hope so" i sighed ready to go in, jenna grabbing my hand knowing it calmed my nerves.

I looked down at her and smiled before looking straight ahead and walked through the entrance and into the party. "man i really hope i get lucky tonight" i mumble to myself.

helloo hope you guys enjoy this book i saw that there weren't many tara books. so i decided to write one but if guys have any questions or suggestions pls let me know and know that this is purely fanfiction. Also sorry if there's writing errors i tend to write fast and miss words but anyways byee.

1065 word count