Chapter Three

I feel a weight shift on my chest causing me to wake up. I open my eyes immediately shutting them due to the brightness of the room caused by the sun.

slowly blinking to get used to the light I looked around not recognizing where I was at, weird. My head starts pounding as I try to recollect yesterday's events.

I then suddenly feel movement next to me I look down and notice Jenna. She stirs in her sleep her eyes start to open. she then looks up at me confused.

"Morning sunshine" I grinned "What happened" she mumbled "No idea but I gotta pee" I said pushing her off my chest, getting up letting the blanket slide off me.

jenna then screamed causing me to turn back towards "Bro stop screaming" i grabbed my forehead as my head started pounding. "Why are you naked" she said panicked as she looked under the covers to see if she was too.

I took one glance down to confirm I was indeed naked. "Mmm no wonder it felt a little too breezy" I shrugged making my way to the bathroom. As I recentered the room I felt a pair of boxers being thrown at me. 

"here put that thing away," she said looking for her clothes as well "That's not what you were saying last night" I teased while slipping them on. "oh my god so we did fuck" she said dropping her clothes in shock.

"I don't know but if we did which by the looks of it, it's obvious we did. you wouldn't be saying that" I casually said as I start to look for my clothes "How you so calm" she starting to get frustrated with me.

"cause there's nothing to worry about it bound to happen" I shrugged "What you scared that I didn't pull out or something" I joked her eyes widened making her completely stand up and make her way in front of me causing me to tilt my head down since she's short or whatever.

"Alexandria please tell me you wore a condom" she slightly shouted causing my smirk to drop. right on cue, there was a knock on the door "Room service" a voice said behind the door

"coming," i said grabbing a robe the room had slipping it on and throwing the other one towards Jenna. once I saw she was completely covered I opened the door revealing that Tara yummy chick wearing sweatpants a crop top and glasses, hot.

"oh hello what brings you here beautiful" I grinned as leaned against the door frame "Oh my god are you always like this" she said in disgust while crossing her arms

"oh my fault let me turn it off really quick" I stood up straight" Good morning tara what brings you here" I said in my nicest voice causing her to look at me questionably. She then spots Jenna in the room pushing past me to greet her. 

"Oh my god you look like you saw a ghost. you good" Tara said to Jenna as i closed the door making my way towards them. "Oh yeah she's still in shock cause we may have fucked but don't remember shit" i shrugged taking a bit out some toast I found. 

Jenna smacked my arm and then turned to tara "do you have any idea if we... you know" she shyly asked causing me to laugh, she turned glaring at me making my smile drop fast as hell. "i mean you guys were pretty touchy all night and we do share a wall soo yeah i'm pretty sure... sorry" she said giving Jenna an apological smile 

"alright what the fuck. what's so bad about sleeping with me" i said "it's not that just the fact that i don't remember anything and probably didn't wear a condom" she explained 

"you mean these condoms" tara said looking down where we found three to four condoms "damn four times while we were fucked up" i said impressed 

"i need breakfast it's too early for this" jenna said pushing past me going to the bathroom to shower, leaving me and tara awkwardly looking at each other. I'm not usually awkward for some reason right now i am

"soo you're famous, what's that like" she said breaking the silence causing me to chuckle "dawg you're famous too" i said making her laugh "i mean yeah but not like you famous you know" " i guess but eh it's great well when my schedule isn't full. which is why I'm taking a break right now from acting." i said 

"oh yeah i heard about that, are you planning on staying here in LA" she asked "mm yeah i could find some side quests to do here" i shrugged "like my party yesterday" she laughed "alright that was jenna's idea but i'm glad i came cause i got to meet you "I said causing her to look away to hide her blush which made me smile

 "okay i'll see you guys downstairs for breakfast" she said making her way towards the door with me following behind "of course see you later ms tara yummy" i smiled "stop" she laughed "yes ma'am" i said making her roll eyes playfully. 

i closed the door going to get my clothes ready to shower while i wait for jenna to get out. Right on cue jenna comes out wrapped in a towel still mad with me. "Pero no te enojes conmigo" (don't be mad at me) i said wrapping my arms around her waist in a hug attempting to apologize. 

"you're such an asshole sometimes" she mumbled. she pulled away a  bit to look at me "like i get being witty is big part in your personality but sometimes you take it too far where you're oblivious to other people's feelings" she explained making me realize how much of a dick i've been. 

"shit yeah i get it i'm sorry i've been such a dick i'm sorry for making you feel that way" i said giving her another hug this time she hugged back wrapping her arms around my neck  

"alright my towel is slipping" she said pulling away i shook my head to get rid of my dirty thought "oh god go shower nasty" she said already knowing me making me laugh "what i ain't even say nothing" i laughed going into the shower to get ready to meet tara for breakfast. omg i'm such a whore i thought.

So far so good with this story also i changed a little detail where i made the main character gp which basically means a girl born with male genitals idk i thought it would make this story a bit spicier but yeah enjoy. 

1128 word count