Chapter Six

As we parted ways with the three influencers, jenna and i made it back to her hotel room.

"alright this was fun bye" i quickly said before attempting to walk away but jenna was quick to grab my hand stopping me in my tracks. "um no where do you think you're going" she said pulling me in her room.

"i was hoping home" i mumbled "dude no you promised me you were gonna help me pack" she frowned causing my stomach to flutter 'the hell'.

"fine i guess" i huffed 'i should've ran home'
~

we finally got to the last of her stuff putting her suitcases to the side ready for tomorrow. "finally" i sighed plopping down on her bed.

"so how long of a break are you taking" jenna asked sitting next to me "i don't know yet depends how bored i get" i sighed.

"mm got it" she mumbled. silence then filled the room. i turned to look at jenna immediately meeting her eyes as she was already looking at me.

Her eyes glancing down to my lips then up to my eyes causing me to subconsciously lick them. without realizing it we both started leaning in until she spoke up.

"what is this" she questioned her voice barely above a whisper catching me off guard. "what is what" i asked pushing a strand of hair behind her ear

"this, what are we" she asked gesturing between us. "whatever you want it to be" i said grabbing her chin, bringing her closer to me.

"you say that but what happens when a hot girl catches your attention" she said frustration in voice. "the only hot girl that has my attention right now is you" i said.

Her brows started to frown as she was unsure "trust me i would never want to you hurt you" i said. she scanned my face trying to read me then to my lips.

"i really want to kiss you right now" i whispered our face inches away from each other "okay" she said closing the gap between us.

sure we have kissed before while filming but this was totally different from that, this kiss consisted of hunger.

jenna brought her hands into my hair in attempt to deepen the kiss, my hands going to her waist bring her onto my lap causing it become even heated.

i swiped my tongue on her bottom lip causing her to open her mouth slightly allowing my tongue to meet hers, both fighting dominance me obviously winning.

she started to slowly roll her hips onto me causing me to groan. i then feel her capture my bottom lip slightly sucking it then slowly pulling away with her teeth.

"fuck that was hot" i rasped pulling her closer by her hips wanting more. "i don't think it's smart for me to go down this road with you" she put her hands on my chest pulling away

"but thanks i really needed that" she said getting off my lap and then pressing a gentle kiss on my lips then walking into the bathroom.

"what the fuck just happened" i said as i sat there confused, horny and blue balls.

~
hello ik this ones short but i jus wanted to update smt also sorry for the slow updates ive been busy with work but ill try my best to update more. hope you guys are enjoying.
570 word count