Chapter Four

As i got out the shower i decided on something comfy to wear as still pretty fucked up from last night.

I put on a black nike zip up with grey baggy sweats,uggs and slipped some sun glasses on. by the way we're in jenna's hotel still confused on how we managed to get here.

"damn no shirt under? feeling bold" jenna said as she put her shoes on. "yup who wouldn't want to see all this" i said as i pulled my sweater up making her roll her eyes.

i wouldn't say i'm jacked but do have muscle on me define biceps and a forming six pack  just to paint a picture. my phone then dinged, a message appearing from an unsaved number.

unknown: we're thinking of going to ihop instead since hotel food sucks.
                                                          alex: ??
unknown: it's tara
                alex: ohh ok yea we're ready         
ms yummy: ok we'll wait in the front
                                                alex:alr bett

"tara said we should go to ihop instead, they're downstairs" i said "when she get your number" jenna asked making her way to the door.

"dawg i don't know im still trying to recollect memory" i said as i found my black LA hat that i lost "my hat" i screamed happy to see it putting it on backwards causing jenna to laugh.

-

As we made it downstairs we spotted tara and some tall white guy with tattoos. "hey guys this is jake he really wanted to meet you guys sober" tara chuckled

"oh shit i watch you on youtube" i said dabbing him up "you joining us for breakfast" i asked

"no way you know who i am but only if it's fine with you guys" he said "yeah of course i'll pay too" i said as we made our way outside noticing my car parked in front"

"alright dude what the flip" i was dumbfounded on how it got here. "oh yeah so i just found out by my friend zach that he was the who basically brought us all here since he sober" tara said digging her purse giving me my keys.

"oh shit really? girl invite that man to breakfast with us" i said unlocking the car going to the passenger side to open the door for jenna, receiving a thank you in return.

"you sure" tara said grabbing her phone "yeah the more the merrier" i said going to open the door for both jake and tara.
"oo chivalrous thank you" jake said making me laugh.

"okay he said he's on his way too" tara said "alright bet" i said i put my playlist on the song being 77 by peso pluma causing me to turn the volume up rolling down windows making my way to ihop. best way to start a morning even though it was 12 pm.

~
lowkey short chapter but i'm trying to update as much as i can but hope y'all are enjoying this book so far.

497 word count