✨|Chapter 46|✨

Enjoy reading........

Akash

After feeding her, she fell asleep and now I have to work into this matter that is the incident about killing Trisha. Without wasting any time, I just called my private investigator and told him all the details.
Hello? I said
Yes sir. He said from the other side of the call
I am giving you a photo of a man and I want his every information within 7 days regarding this incident. I said
Sure sir we will start working on it. Please send me the photo. He said
Yeah. I said and we both cut the call.
After sometime...
I send him the pics of that mask man and slept cuddling my sweetheart.

In the morning
I can feel that the other side of the bed is empty that means she wakes up before me. Don't know why she doesn't want to listen as I told her hundred times to not to do much work as she is not stable till now but she doesn't listen she only think about others not about herself. She needs complete rest.
Suddenly her sweet voice echoed in the room.
Your tea. She said and kept the tea on the table which is beside the bed.
She is about to leave but I hold her hand and said
You don't go anywhere now.
Akash I have the work left on the kitchen and maa is doing everything by herself. Its very difficult for her to do everything so I am helping her. Please leave me now I will come to you later. She said while pleading me to leave.
Sorry babes I can't as the servants are helping her right? I asked
She nodded positively
Then what is the need of yours? I asked
Akash not only you this whole family is my responsibility and that's why I have to think for each and everyone their needs their liking and many more.She said
I pulled her toward me and hold her tightly as she held my shoulder
Are you married to me or my family? I asked her because I feel a lack of attention from her to me and I need her attention every second because it's simple I am obsessed with her(Jealous Akash🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣). She is mine only mine and cannot be anyone else. She is my doll who is so cute and loveliest women in the world and I have my whole right to love my doll anytime anywhere whenever I want. I will make love with her in such a way so that she won't understand anything without me for the next 15 days all those love making scene will be on her mind.
I am married to both you as well as your family. She said
You know Trisha, the more I see you the more I fall in love with you. My love for you is increasing day by day and now I am really obsessed with you. I want you so much that if you are not around for 2-3 minutes that also frustrates me.I said while removing her hair lox behind her ear.
But.... She is about to say something I intrupped and throw her on the bed and started loving her endlessly and she is gasping slowly. I started giving her lovebites all over her neck as its looks so lovely on her beautiful skin.
Suddenly she started crying slowly.
What happened Trisha? Why are you crying? I asked her
She didn't said anything just hugged me tightly.
I love you Akash. She said
I love you too Trisha. I said
You know Akash the moment I got shot I thought its the last day of my life. She said
I hide her lips with my four fingers and said
Don't say like that Trisha. I can't take it
She started crying I understand that what she is going through now
Keep in mind Trisha no one can do anything with you until Akash Roy Choudhary is there. I said and kissed on the forehead and again started loving her
I kissed on her whole face, neck and then her lovely body as she is wearing an off shoulder grey colour gown with diamond bracelet on her both hand along with sakhas and pola followed by a small mangalsutra on her neck and at last a full of sindoor at the partition of her head which looks like an eternal beauty but it's time to messed up her beauty as it looks more beautiful in a messy way.
I loved her in such a way so that she couldn't wake up from the bed and continuously dreams about me.
After 7 days
Sir we get the information about that man who did this and also who has asked him to do this. The investigator said
Tell me the name. I asked him
He didn't said anything and stopped
What happened? I asked him
Whose name he said I was really shocked. Although I know this may happen but I really didn't think that it will become true. Never in my life I thought that I have to face all this things.
What happened Akash? She asked me

To be continued.....
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Also follow me on my Instagram for amazing contents
Id :megworks4

Who is the culprit? any Guess? Let me know in comment section.