One-shot

Its been two weeks since her husband went to some place to meet the other boss in an organization just to negotiate with him. Although she’s apprehensive about the outcome, she has no plans to stop him with his business.

Her husband is someone who is dangerous to others because he belongs to a renowned organization that no one has ever tried to mess with. But there are some idiots who never learned. It’s like they’re trying to prove to themselves that they can defeat them. They are not afraid of the said organization. So, when they tried to attack them, they instantly regretted it. That is the reason the other boss contact her husband and want to meet him in person to negotiate about their men’s big mistake.

Before his departure

She went to their bedroom later that night and noticed that he was talking to someone on his phone. She also caught a malignant smirk painted on his face. It seems like he’s planning on doing something. After the conversation on his phone, she timidly walked towards him and sat down next to him, but she was suddenly caught off guard when he pulled her onto his lap, holding her hips firmly.

“Hmm, you smell so good, wife,"  while nipping her neck, which makes her squeak.

“I... took a shower." She shyly uttered while bumping her two pointy fingers. She can’t help herself, though. She knows that he is dangerous, but she also knows that he will never hurt her.

“Are you going tomorrow? ”, she asks before she can stop herself.

“So, that’s bothering you, huh?"

“It's just... I'm worried."

“Of me? ”, he asks while twirling the strand of her hair using his fingertips.

“Y-yeah. What if they’re going to ambush you there and...

“Stop worrying about me. You know I’m tough,"  he cackled.

“I know you are tough. But you need to be careful. You know that many of your enemies want to kill you.” She cupped his face and looked into his eyes. His eyes said that any minute now she will be swallowed and could be drowned in darkness.

“Stop worrying about me, love. If someone tries to mess with me, then they better be ready to face the consequences. I never knew that you could be such a worrywart,  tehee." He chuckled while gently gripping her legs.

“I'm not a worrywart.” She pursed her lips.

“I’m just worried about what might happen to you.”

“Yeah, you’re not a worrywart. I was wrong, love. You’re a WORRYWART wife, hehe.” He teased her.

“Y-ou.” With that, she tackles him on their bed, aiming to punch his face, but she can’t land even one or two punches. Her husband teased her more because of her punches.

“Are you sure you’re punching me, love? I thought I'd been punched by a feather.”
She blushed barely and made a stronger punch that landed on his face.

He said, "Ow," as if he was hurt. His wife suddenly stopped and looked terrified.

“I’m sorry, love. I didn’t mean to punch your face. Does it hurt? ”, she cupped his face once again.

“Fooled you,"  he laughed hard. His wife looks at him weirdly.

She can’t believe it, but her husband laughs. She couldn’t help herself but smile. She knows that he’s acting. She knows that he’s tough, so light punches couldn’t hurt him.

 “Love, how about let’s sleep now? You have an early flight tomorrow,"  she said while getting off above him. But her husband stopped her by changing their position. She’s no longer above him, but she’s underneath.