I Fell Inlove With My Childhood Friend (One-Shot)

Have you ever been in love with your childhood friend? -_-

Have you ever felt jealous whenever he spends his time looking for his significant other when it can be you instead? 

The one who's always beside him whenever he's happy, sad, crazy as an asshole, and feels like shit sometimes?

Follow the story of a girl who fell in love with her childhood friend.

*****

She doesn’t know when it started, but one thing is for sure: she’s in love with her childhood friend Lhuke, an ace player and one of the best players in basketball. Aside from being the best, however, Lkuhe loves big boobs, but he’s lazy and a bit insensitive towards her feelings (you’re not certain about it, girl, hahaha). But she can’t help it; she still loves him. 

One day, during their practice, a blonde-haired woman with red lips was looking at Lhuke. She licks her lips when she sees his full-packed abs while he lifts his shirt to wipe the sweat heavily dripping on his body from the intense training. Then suddenly, he felt as if someone was eyeing him. When he looked around, he met the eyes of the blonde-haired woman winking at him, which made his eyes widen. 

When their practice was over, the basketball players went home, as did Mui, who had something to do that she considered urgent. She waved goodbye to Lhuke, and so he did. He was just confused because he noticed that his red-haired friend has this expression like she’s defeated for some reason. He doesn’t want to admit it, but it bothered him, though. When he saw Mui leaving, he wanted to stop her and tried to talk, but was stopped when someone tapped his shoulder. It was the woman earlier. 

“Who are you? ”, while giving his full attention to this bit. He can’t be mistaken, but the woman’s gaze at him seems familiar, probably because of those flirty and lustful eyes that she’s giving him. The woman steps closer, invading his personal space. She touched his shoulder, and he flinched. 

“I’m one of your fans, Lhukeee. I've been observing you for a while now”, she bit her lips and once again became flirtatious. 

“What reason do you have to do that? Tch, don’t tell me you’re one of those crazy fans of mine who wants to fu**.” He felt disgusted at having those thoughts. He can’t quite grasp why those bitches do that. Unless they really want to have a good fuck with him, Yes, he will admit that he loves watching girls with big boobs on magazine but girls push themselves towards him? That’s a big no for him. He just wants... But his thoughts were disrupted when the blonde-haired woman’s hands went to his pants. 

“What the hell are you doing, you crazy woman? ”, his voice bellowed in the practice room. 

“I know you want these tits of mine, Lhuuu-ke. I will give you the sex that you will never forget in your whole life.” She let out a throaty moan, trying to seduce him by grabbing his hands and leading them towards her tits. 

“That... will never happen. Yeah, you have big tits, but I bet those are fakes, you bitch!. Don’t try to get me just because you know my weakness. Put this on your fucking mind; I will never ever kiss nor fuck you, you crazy woman. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! ”, while swatting her hands. He huffed in anger. How dare she think that he will fuck her? She’s not his type. Argh, fucking crazy fans.