Dirty Little Secret

Did you know someone who has a little dirty secret that they’ve been hiding? Well, I think each of us has our own that we can’t say to others because we’re too embarrassed to disclose.

We have our own dirty little secret because it gives us pleasure and satisfaction. Fey has one, too.

Fey is 28 years old, has sensual dark eyes, lives alone in a spacious house with a few neighbors, and has a height of 4’9 inches. So, you cannot say that she’s 28 because she looks too young and petite for her age. And if you are going to ask if she’s married, nah, she’s still single. Don’t think that she’s not hot, sexy, or even pleasurable, because the truth is, SHE IS.

She’s not married because she doesn’t want to commit and tie the knot yet. For her, she’s not ready to live her life with someone. But if you are going to ask if she has a boyfriend—she hasTWO boyfriends, to be exact. Jinowa niya ang dalawa sa parehong araw so they celebrate anniversary ng parehas din.

My first boyfriend was named Rhon. He is 27 years old. A baseball player and has many crazy fangirls. He has a height of 5’6 inches, and he loves spicy foods. Whenever he visits me, I always prepare spicy foods for him. Many of his fangirls tried to spy on him about his favorite foods, but they failed. Only me knows what his favorites are. His favorite foods, movies, and hobbies are learning new sex positions, and what he loves the most is doggystyle sex.

According to him, he loves watching my ass jiggle every time he gives a hard thrust. So, whenever he visits me at home, I always prepare myself, like sleeping from 1 p.m. in the afternoon until 6 p.m. I always make sure that I can keep up with his stamina until morning.

My second boyfriend is named Sed. We are the same age. He is a tan-skinned man and loves baseball as well. He has gray, spiky hair, which makes him more intimidating. His height is 5'8, which makes me look shorter than the two of them. His favorite foods are nutritious, like eating a lot of vegetables to keep his body lean and healthy. So, they are kind of opposite to my first boyfriend.

His favorite hobby is watching live baseball games, even when he is at home. He’s someone who doesn’t want anybody to interrupt him if he is watching. Although he has a lot of fangirls, none of them have the guts to approach him. So, when I need something and he happens to be at my home, I try not to interrupt him and let him enjoy what he is watching. But it changed one day when I happened to hurt myself while getting something. I can still remember that my feet were bleeding heavily. It’s my first time seeing him anxious and perturbed. He brought me to the hospital instantly. He is sweating heavily while driving. That’s why whenever I need something, whether he is watching or not, I need to let him know para hindi daw ako masaktan. Ganon siya ka sweet sa’kin.

Kung tatanungin niyo ako kung nag-threesome na kami, hindi pa talaga. Gusto ko nga eh, kaso hindi ko pa narerekomenda sa kanilang dalawa yun. Hindi rin nila naisipan ang bagay na ito.

Dahil kung magkataon na bibisita sila pareho sa bahay, they will talk naman kung sino ang mauunang kumantot sa’kin. Minsan nga natatawa nalang ako dahil maglalaro sila ng rock, paper, and scissors sa harapan ko. Ang panalo siya yung mauunang kakantot sa’kin, eh, pwede naman siguro akong pumili kung sino sa kanilang dalawa diba? Pero hinahayaan ko nalang sila.

When it comes to sex, as I’ve said, kanina, si Rhon talaga yung mahilig ng doggystyle. Unang round, gusto niyang naka missionary kami. Hihimasin niya yung mga utong ko hanggang mamula ito. Minsan naman didilaan niya at sisigaw ako sa sobrang sarap. Minsan nga na didistrak ako kapag nagtatalik kami dahil kapag sisigaw ako minsan tumatawa sa gilid si Sed. Sabi pa niya ang cute ko daw kapag sumisigaw ako, baka akalain daw ng mga neighbors ko may nakapasok na magnanakaw at pinagsasaksak ako. Oo pinagsasaksak ako ng titi ng dalawa kong boyfriend (LOL).