Chapter 22: Jessica Paris: 2365

[Jessica's office: Starfleet]

"Come in." Jessica said when there was a knock on her door.

B'Elanna walked in, in a dress uniform.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready?" B'Elanna asked.

"All I need to do is find my black pip." said Jessica.

"I'll help you look, if you can't find it you can have mine." said B'Elanna.

"But then people with think you're an Ensign." said Jessica looking under her desk.

"And? They'll be more focused on you." replied B'Elanna.

After a few more minutes of searching the nineteen and twenty four year old women gave up searching, B'Elanna took the black pip off of her own dress uniform and gave it to Jessica, pinning it to hers.

"Thanks." Jessica sighed.

"Shall we?" B'Elanna asked.

"I'm terrified." said Jessica.

"Well it's not everyday you get married at twenty four." said B'Elanna.

"Stop reminding me." whined Jessica.

[Wedding: Paris, France]

B'Elanna was seated next to Tom and they were falling asleep, the wedding was taking too long to start.

"Wedding's are boring." B'Elanna huffed.

"You're telling me." Tom replied dryly.

B'Elanna looked at him.

"Never in your life have you been to a wedding." B'Elanna said.

"You don't know that, Torres." Tom used her last name as a joke, B'Elanna knew that.

"Okay, that's fair, you do have a lot of cousins who seem to get married at--" B'Elanna's sentence was cut short.

"Shh." said someone behind B'Elanna.

She turned and saw Heira with her family, and it was Heria's mother who shushed B'Elanna.

"What are they doing here?" B'Elanna asked Tom.

"They're going to be her in laws." Tom replied.

B'Elanna raised an eyebrow.

"What happened to your evil twin?" she asked.

"Booted out of Starfleet." Tom replied.

"Why?" B'Elanna asked.

"Something about covering up an accident, I don't know I wasn't listening." said Tom.

"Well neither was I if I know nothing about it." said B'Elanna.

[Jessica Paris: Hotel Room]

Jessica meanwhile was having a panic attack, they were natural on someone's wedding day, right?

"Jessie, relax." her mother tried to calm her daughter down.

Jessica just laughed, a rather hysterical laugh.

"Relax?! You want me to relax?!" she exclaimed.

Charlotte, Savanna and Matilda all looked at each other.

"I hope you're kidding." she comments.

"Uh, Anna go get Tom." said Charlotte, she knew the close bond her oldest children had, it was like they were twins, Jessica of course was older by one year.

[Wedding: Paris, France]

"Where's the bride?" Tom asked Savanna.

"Never mind that, where's the groom?" B'Elanna asked.

She noticed Jake was yet to show up for his wedding and wondered if he's bailed.

"Don't say that." Heria huffed.

"I didn't say anything." B'Elanna rebuked.

"You were thinking Jake bailed, my cousin wouldn't do that." Heria said.

"Tom, you go find Jessie." said B'Elanna.

"What are you going to do?" Tom asked.

"Try and find Jake with I dunno his father's help." said B'Elanna.

The two walked their separate ways.

B'Elanna helping David look for his son and Tom help his mother and sister's calm Jessica down.

[Wedding: Reception]

Jessica noticed that Tom and B'Elanna both looked bored, weddings always bored Tom, Jessica on the other hand found them amazing and couldn't wait to plan her own and now she had done she wanted to start on Tom and B'Elanna's.

She knows that they'll fight with each other but always fight for each other, she also had an inkling that they'd be together forever.

She wasn't entirely wrong either.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy.