❤️

Kiyoomi scribbled something down in his notebook in front of him. He's been busy at work for the past few hours. His wrist hurt, his eyes strained as he looked back and forth between his computer screen and the notebook that had pages of scrawled notes written.

The longer he wrote, the more his text became illegible.

People warned him that taking more college classes while juggling volleyball would be hard work, he just didn't realize that it would be this much work.

Countless notes, countless reading, and tireless nights where he would need to be coaxed into bed.

Kiyoomi sighed, rubbing his eyes underneath his glasses that he had just started wearing due to the tiresome strain on his pupils.

But, he had to keep going. He needed to keep working because he needed to be done soon.

Kiyoomi once again began to write, his ears tuning back to the video on his laptop. It was currently a split screen between the article he was analyzing and a video.

He bites his lip, tilting his head at the video, halting his work for a moment as warmth began to spread deep inside him.

This was part of the reason why he wasn't working as hard as he should be at the moment.

The video in question– was a live stream.

Crude moans and breaths echoed past his laptop speakers. A squelching noise that had his cheeks blushing and his pants straining, ignited in the air.

"Ya'll aren't taking it easy on me tonight," a honey voice sounds. Kiyoomi drops the pencil back down to the paper so he can sit back for a moment to give his undivided attention to the blonde on his screen.

The camboy who had a remote controlled dildo nestled deep inside him. The velocity of vibration controlled by his very own subscribers. The higher quantity of the tip, the longer they had control the toy.

It wasn't often the camboy pulled out the toy, not personally liking the way he had little control. But tonight was a special night, it was Valentines Day.

His deep red lingerie hugging his swole body was any indication. Lace bows tying the corset top, as well as a pretty red bow tying around his dick like a present waiting to be unwrapped.

Kiyoomi sighed again, palming his own cock for one small second, then replacing his hand back on his pencil to keep writing.

"Are ya just jealous, that I'm going to dinner with my boyfriend after this?" He then purrs. A single second later, Kiyoomi's ears pick up the increased velocity of the dildo. The blonde screaming in reaction and bending over so the camera see's his drooling cock.

Kiyoomi smirks slightly, turning his head over his shoulder to look at the closed door behind him.

Some would say that it was weird that this was the kind of light watching he indulged in while doing his homework. He called it normal, loving even– because he soon mutes his laptop he can hear the live, raw voice from across the hall.

The camboy in question was his own boyfriend who was currently in his film room making this very special Valentines Day stream.

Kiyoomi glanced back to the screen to see Atsumu beginning to fist his own cock. "Please, please," Kiyoomi hears him beg. Much like he does in the privacy of their own room. But when he was in Kiyoomi's arms with Kiyoomi's cock inside of him instead of a dildo, he was more desperate . "Ya can do better," he tantalizes. "Give me more, ya know I can handle it. I'll be good."

Kiyoomi groans under his breath, widening his legs to decrease the friction as much as possible. His jeans not helping in the slightest. They're supposed to go out to a nice dinner after this after all.