🧡

[the camera blurs and then focuses on Kiyoomi's face]

"Ok so hi" he started "I saw this thing where you wait till your boyfriend kisses you first and I thought why the hell not? I can also use this to prove to Atsu that he's the clingy one"

[a noise can be heard on the background and Kiyoomi looks to the side, a smile starting to bloom on his face]

"Let's start this, shall we?"

The first 15 second clip shows Atsumu cooking and Kiyoomi leaning half of his body on what seems to be a breakfast table. Atsumu is singing an unidentified tune and Kiyoomi is just looking at him. When Atsumu noticed that it's unusually quiet, he turned towards his boyfriend "what are ya scheming?"

An innocent look on his face, Kiyoomi defended himself "Nothing!" Atsumu just squinted his eyes at him before turning to the stove again.

Kiyoomi looked at the camera and shrugged his shoulders.

The second clip started with Kiyoomi lying down, his head on Atsumu's lap, fingers playing with his hair. Kiyoomi switched the camera to the back, showing Atsumu looking in front — their television — absently.

"Psst" Kiyoomi calls. Atsumu looked down on him "Yes bub?"

Kiyoomi didn't say anything but Atsumu narrowed his eyes "why are ya pouting? waddaya want?"

Kiyoomi said nothing. Atsumu narrowed his eyes even further "why are ya making eyes at me? what did ya do this time?"

Kiyoomi still didn't reply and Atsumu looked at him one last time, sighed and looked towards the television again. The camera is switched back to the front and Kiyoomi pouted to the camera.

The third and final clip is hours after the last one was taken. It begins with Kiyoomi rubbing his eyes, a pout evident on his lips. There's some noise in the background from Atsumu moving around.

"Good morning love. Nap good?" Atsumu greets, voice soft. Kiyoomi — still pouting — nods. Some rustling is heard as Atsumu gets on the bed, a hand appears in the frame and softly grasps Kiyoomi's face, his cheeks now squished and lips puffed.

"Okay time to talk, whats yer problem?" Atsumu says. Kiyoomi huffs, eyebrows meeting as he looks at Atsumu "why won't you kiss me?" he whines.

Atsumu's laughter — loud and clear — can be heard for a few seconds as Kiyoomi continues to glare at him.

"Really? That's what yer poutin bout the whole day?"

"You haven't kissed me today — not even once!"

Atsumu guffaws once again and Kiyoomi pouts even harder.

"C'mere ya big baby" Atsumu says as he gently pulls Kiyoomi towards his lap. The couple are out of frame but loud smooches followed by Kiyoomi's giggles can be heard.

The last clip is short and it's Atsumu smirking as Kiyoomi cuddles to his side. "I win" he says as he kisses Kiyoomi's head, a satisfied smile on Kiyoomi's face.