6:London and....LOUIS?!

Rebecca's pov:
I woke up to my alarm, I already packed my bags so I went downstairs to have breakfast, I found a note without reading it I knew it was mum telling me she had to go to work and to be safe. I made toast and spread some peanutbutter on it and had breakfast.

After I was done, I went upstairs, brushed my teeth and had a quick shower, I wrapped a towel around my self put on my victoria's secret bra and undies then put on my outfit for the day (A/N outfit to the side) which consisted of high wasted skinny jeans with a croptop that says 'hello I'm divergent', I then put on my vans, sprayed myself with perfume,put on my sunglasses and necklace.

As for makeup I just put on some mascara,eyeliner and light lipstick.
I got my bags cause the cab was outside,then rode to the airport and waited for my flight to board.
Then a woman voice called my flight , I went and gave the lady my ticket and she led me to my seat....WAIT ZAYN GOT ME A SEAT IN THE FIRSTCLASS.I'M GOING TO KILL HIM.
I thanked the lady and sat down, I fastned me seatbelt and the flight took off.
London here I come.
(A/N I've never been on a plane so I'm not good with these things)

*skip plane ride cause I'm too lazy*

I texted Zayn that my flight had borded, he replied that he'll be here in 5.
I got a coffee while waiting,then I found someone's arm wraped around my waist, I was about to scream but I turned around and saw that it was Zayn.
I jumped on him "OH MY GOSH! ZAYN I MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH", He laughed " trust me I missed you even more ,but I didn't need to ruin your eardrum" I hit his arm playfully and he pretended that I hurt him "let'go".
We made our way to the car, the drive was silent but not an awkward one,

"we're here" zayn said snapping me out of my daze. I nodded and got out of the car, Zayn helped me with my suitcases "My God Becca! Did you pack for a year or what" Zayn complained, I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same.
I shook my head and laughed .

We reached the door and knocked, only for it to be opened by a shirtless curly haired boy "hey, Zayn you didn't tell me you were bringing a beautiful chick with you" he winked at me, Zayn looked at him "yeah I didn't tell you I was bringing my GIRLFRIEND here, and go put on a shirt" he said while putting an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Boys come over here there's someone I want you to meet" Zayn yelled, a couple of footsteps came running downstairs, then I saw two guys coming downstairs.

"Hello love, I'm Niall" he extended out his hand for me to shake, I smilled and shook his hand. Suddenly he was pushed aside "and I'm liam" a mascular guy extended his hand out for me, I shook his hand and was about to introduce my self when Zayn spoke up"guys this is my girlfriend Rebecca, she'd be staying with us for a month. Where is louis?" I tensed a bit while hearing this name again, "he is taking a shower" liam answered.

We went to the living room to see the telivision on some wierd movie then someone cleared their throat, "oh, hi louis" zayn said. I lookded up and was shocked. It was.......................

LOUIS.

A/N
Hey babes quick update!! Hope you like it.
Till next time,
Love you my burritos :)