1:New guy?

Author's note

Hi, this is my first fanfiction so sorry if it's not good enough but I will try my best sorry for any spelling mistakes I am writing on my phone, Enjoy the chapter.

( Chapter 1 )

Rebecca's p.o.v

" becca, wake up you have one hour to get ready for school " my mum shouted from the kitchen. I took a towel and went to shower, I put on some music on my phone, the first song that came on was kiss me by ed sheeran, I started singing softly along the music. After I was done, I picked my outfit for the day that consist of a white top with ' bad boy ' printed in black on it and skinny jeans, I went to the kitchen and greeted my mum " good morning, Mum " " Good morning, becca, I made pancakes hurry up or you'll be late for school " I took couple of pancakes and, grabbed my phone and left. Sorry I should've introduced myself I am Rebecca, I'm 19 years old. I live in England, I broke up with my boyfriend louis a week ago, it has been a rough time, I loved him so much, but he cheated. I felt tears prick into my eyes from the memory the worst was that he cheated on me with my ex-bestfriend, the tears started falling freely I wiped them away as I arrived at school my bestfriend Ariana was waiting for me there " hey, what took you so long? " Ariana asked. I shrugged " what's wrong? "She asked " memories of louis" " don't worry, he didn't deserve you come here" she pulled me into one of her warm hugs" I don't know what would have I done without you?" "Probably be in jail " she tried to lighten the mood I laughed "agreed" I wiped my tears "well,there is this new boy he is so hot, he's called Zayn Malik " I laughed " that's why you are my bestfriend" "I gotta go to 'history',bye" "bye" I made my way to ' history ' I took my seat then mr.heath spoke up " good morning, open your books on page 60 " and he kept rambling about stupid things, all I was thinking about was the new boy and tried to imagine how he looked like.

Finally, it was lunch time, my favorite time of the day As I was going to the lunch my phone buzzed with a text while I was checking it I bumped into someone and stumbled backwards I looked up to be met with a hot face I don't recognise " Sorry, I didn't see you coming " I said " no no don't worry it was my fault, I'm Zayn Malik"he extended his hand. " Rebecca Gilbert " I shook his hand and went to lunch I made my way to the table that Ariana was sitting on " hey, how was your day? " " great"she said sarcastically "I have a feeling Zayn Malik will be the first gossip in school" Ari said"you think" I said "he's so hot" "agreed" "aww I wish he was my boyfriend but he may be a cheater " a look of realization came on her face "oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't mean it" I smiled at her "don't worry, but really he's hot sexy to be specific " " yeah anyways, I found a note in my locker today I thought of course it will be the bitchy group insulting me but when I read it I was in complete shock, have a look" she handed me a piece of paper I looked at it " hey, I am picking you up today at 8 wear nice (anything is nice on you) text me your address ?

555-555-555

xoxo Tyler" I read out loud "aww that's cute please tell me you accepted it " "of course I did are you stupid? " " come over at 6 and I'll pick your dress and I will do your make up " I squealed she joined me " okay, sure " beside everything that happened with me and louis I'm still happy for my bestfriend "I know what will you wear you will wear your light greenish blue lace dress with the silver heels and your butterfly silver necklace and I will decide what to do with your hair when you come over okay?" I smiled " thanks so much your the best friend anyone could ask for" she engulfed me into a hug "okay we have the next English together let's go? " she nodded and we walked to English and I couldn't stop thinking about him the one and only Zayn Malik when we made our way to the class we went to our separated chairs maybe you wonder if they're best friends why are they separated well we don't shut up so mrs.black separated us and I was like 'miss if you make me sit next to my bestfriend I will whisper to her but if you separate us I'll shout to her pick one' I laughed at the memory I shut up when Mrs. black came in "good morning, today we have a new student Zayn Malik, come introduce yourself " I quickly looked up to be met with his eyes staring back at me I zoned out studying his features closely his dark hair his chocolate brown eyes his perfect lashes his tanned skin every detail when Mrs. black cut my thoughts " well you can have a seat beside miss . Gilbert " as he made his way over looks of jealousy were shared across the room he took his seat "hey" "hey, can't get enough of me?" I smirked ,he laugh was loud enough for Mrs.black to hear and shout at us " mr.malik and miss.Gilbert care to share with us the reason that you interrupted my lesson?" "Sorry, it won't happen again" I said "it better not" I was trying to contain my laugh "okay back to the lesson" Mrs. black said and kept explaining this stupid lesson

* * * * * *

We were dismissed,I walked home when I got home and opened the door It was so quiet "Mum" I called no answer I walked into the kitchen and saw a yellow note saying

I went grocery shopping I will be back at 5

XoXoMUM

I sighed and looked at the clock 3:30 it read I flopped on the couch and flicked on the T.V I found 'the devil wears prada' and sat down watching it by the time of the end It was 4:30 I made my way to my room and studied until mum's voice cuts me off "I'm home" "Upstairs" I said then checked my twitter I tweeted a picture of me and wrote 'bad hair day' I shut my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen "hun I was just going to call you for dinner..I made tacos" " yumm thanks mum" I said I sat down and ate it was delicious but my mind was thinking about other things and the most important thing was Zayn for some reason I can't stop thinking about him after dinner I watched a movie, checked twitter and heard a knock on the door, it must be Ariana " becca, Ariana is here " mum said " send her upstairs " I replied Ariana came in "hey ,so let's get started, I'll go bring the dress and heels,wait here " " okay " I went to the dressing room and got them then went back "here,put them on " she nodded and went to the dressing room,when she came out I gasped " you look gorgeous " she rolled her eyes. " yeah, yeah sure" she said sarcastically " let's do the make up I put some foundation to her pale skin and concealer to cover the bags under her eyes the put some powder so the make up stays longer and started putting a very light pink eye shadow on the bottom and brown on the top the the mascara and eyeliner,"open your eyes for a second" when she did she really looked beautiful "okay ,you look beautiful " I put some pink blusher and beige lipstick "here all done,let's do your hair and then you can see" she pouted "but I want to see" I shook my head and got the curler and started curling her hair, I made it in a waterfall braid. And desined it with tiny white flowers "you can have a look,close your eyes" I walked her to the mirror" I can't wait to see" she said "open your eyes " when she opened her eyes she gasped " oh my gosh I look beautiful for once,thank you so much,love ya" her phone buzzed she ran as fast as she could and got it " he's outside I gotta go , bye " she said " bye " I said back , what you don't know that Tyler has been her crush for a long time,that's why she's in a rush I went downstairs but I didn't see mum anywhere but the studio lights were on so I knew she was drawing like she always does on her free time, I made my way to the kitchen got sone snacks and went to watch a movie, after the movie ended I checked my phone and went to sleep I can't wait for tomorrow to hear from Ari about her date.

A/n Sorry it's short and sorry for spelling mistakes but chapter 2 will be longer