8: normal day+ a louis

Rebecca's p.o.v :
I woke up to people screaming and jumping on the bed " WAKE UP!!" I groaned and slapped someone "owww" they grunted,"what was that for?!" It was harry, "for waking me up" I replied while shrugging, I then woke Zayn up,which was the hardest thing by the way.
I got up and went to take a shower,after i was done i put on my undergarments then I put on my outfit of the day which was a white dress with bows on it, black sandals, a gold necklace with gold earings and a black and gold bracelet (A/N the pic to the side without the clutch and bracelet). I then sprayed victoria's secret body splash and put on smokey eyeshadow and some lip gloss then curled my hair and went outside.
Zayn was sitting on the bed,he looked up and smiled "finally, you're done, you've been in there for ages" he sighed dramatically, I rolled my eyes but then smiled at his next words "you look beautiful by the way" I blushed and thanked him, I then went down to the kitchen to have breakfast."good morning guys" I greated them, "good morning Becca" they replied back but Louis didn't he just looked down at his food.
Before I sat down, Zayn came down, greeted the guys and kissed my cheek then took a seat.

Well just perfect, looks like I'm going to be sitting between Zayn and Louis, talk about awkward.
I took a seat and just played with my food while the boys were having a conversation about soccer, footbal whatever you wanma call it.

"Earth to Rebecca " harry waved his hand in front of my face."Huh..sorry what were you saying? " "why are you so quiet and just staring at your food without touching it" he asked.
"Just not hungry" I shrugged " I'm heading to my room" I went up and changed into my sports bra and running shorts and my nike running shoes, I then went back to the kitchen.
Zayn came over and wrapped his arms around my waist and asked "where are you going" "I'm going for a run" he nodded, I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, then took my phone and earbuds.
I waved goodbye to the lads and then headed out .
I put on some music and started running while humming to the song, and thinking about what will it be like living with Louis.

I am not sure how I'm gonna cope up.
#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
A/N
I am super duper sorry for not updating, and when I update its a sucky short chapter but school started and now I have exams.
I have been working on that chapter for a long time but I was soo busy.
Please forgive meee.
Comment and vote and stay beautiful.