5:auditions and flashback

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END PLEASE READ

*2 months later* (skipping time because I can :D)

REBECCA'S POV:

I woke up to my alarm, I got out of bed and hopped into the shower after I'm done I pick my outfit for the day which is a croptop that says 'you can't sit with us' and high wasted jeans, I went downstairs to have breakfast.

I found a note on the fridge from mum saying that she had important meeting so she left and she'll be back at 5, and that she made bluberry waffles and that they're in the microwave.

I looked at the time to see that it's 11, ugh I have a lot of time to kill, I ate breakfast and went upstairs and brushed my teeth, my phone started ringing, I looked at the I.D to see it's Ari... wierd she normally texts me anyway, I answered the phone to be met by a screaming Ariana " BECCA OH MY GOSH YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS GUESS WHO CAME HOME" " Okay, calm down and who?" " JOHN" "OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY!!!" "YES" " I'm coming over right now" "okay becca bye" , I hang up. I went to my makeup bag and put on some eyeliner, put on my vans and walked to her house since it's a walking distance.

I stopped for starbucks at the way and got mine and Ari's favorite and after 5 minutes I was there. I knocked and John opened the door and engulfed me in a hug "Becca, I missed you so fucking much" I giggled and said " I missed you way more Johnypoo" he pouted and said "hey, don't call me that" I chuckled and went inside said hi to their mom and dad then sat next to Ari.

" hey bitch, I missed you?" I said. "Is that starbucks for me" . I laughed, typical Ariana. I nodded and she grabbed it out of my
back and Ariana groaned "can you not, when are you going to grow up..wait I know never" "someone is on their period" I said and John laughed " no I'm not, I'm just bored" she said " okay then I'll set up a movie while you get snacks and I'll get the blankets" I told her and she obeyed.
I put on 'the fault in our stars' and set up the blankets and Ari came in with loads of snacks and when I say loads heck I mean it as the movie the movie started Ari spoke up " that's my favorite movie" " I know" I told her by the middle of the film we were both crying then I spoke up " I miss Zayn", "I know" she said mimicking me from earlier.
You are probably wondering why I miss Zayn, well Zayn left to audition for the X-factor after they lost simon put him in a band with 4 other guys which I don't know who they are because I don't watch the X-factor well and he and his bandmates bought a flat in London but he told me we are gonna work it out with the distance but I'm afraid, "Becca are you even listening" she snapped me out of my thoughts, "sorry, what were you saying?" She laughed " Zayn is calling you answers him" I quickly pressed accept and said
"Zayn, I missed you so fucking much" he chuckled " me too babe me too, I wanted to tell you something" I was worried "shoot" I said "pack your bags I bought you a ticket to come to London" I was shocked and stayed silent for a minute then he said" I mean it's okay if you don't want to I'm so-" I cut him off "are you serious this is AMAZING, when is the flight?" I asked"Tomorrow morning" " WHAT AND YOU'RE TELLING ME NOW" "yes babe I have to go now,bye" I hang up and told Ari the news "aww man, this is amazing but I'm gonna miss you" "same here" I said.
I told her I had to leave to pack, I went home and packed after I was done I layed in bed on my phone and remembered that night
*FLASHBACK*
I was ready for my date with Zayn (pic on side of her outfit) when he took me out and in the middle of our date I saw a parachute with a sign that says 'Will you be my girlfriend?' I nodded and kissed him, it wasn't needy and rough but the opposite it was passionate I felt tears rolling on my cheek and wiped them.
*present*
I smiled at the memory and texted him
Becca:p: Goodnight babe xx.
Zaynie:p: goodnight love xx.
I smiled and put my phone on charger and went to sleep cause I have a flight early morning.

Author's note:
Hey guys fast update sorry it's short and to everyone who is confused John is Ariana's brother.
Have a good day my babes and don't forget to vote .
I love you all.