Helping you

welcome all beautiful people this is the first radioapple story I am planning on making 2 other ones but anyways on to the story that you have all been waiting for (that's a fat ass lie haha)

Everyone was happy after they had won the battle and that they had rebuilt the hotel, however, Lucifer noticed some blood slots leading it to a curtain deer bedroom he signed and entered the room without knocking and saw a shirtless Alastor and a bloody wound.
"what are you doing here"Alastor says giving a glare, although Lucifer doesn't care and just examines the wound.
"Ouch this wound is quite deep," Lucifer said as he got close, Alastor moved away fast "If you move the wound will get worse" 
"HANDS OFF" Alastor yelled slapping away Lucifer's arm, lucifer backed away and signed.
"Look I know you hate me and believe me I hate you right back, however, thanks to you Charlie is alive and as her father I am grateful to you for that so let me help you," Lucifer said looking at Alastor who had both pain and annoyance on his face.
"what are you going on about, as much as I hate to admit it I lost to Adam, Charlie got saved by you in the end," Alastor says looking at the blood on his hands, Lucifer watched Alastor's head.
"hey I came in late if it weren't for you Charlie would have fought Adam much earlier and she would not have had much of a chance at winning knowing Adam and all " Lucifer says "Rest assured I will not touch you EVER again and I will be out of here in no time.... just let me worry for you," Lucifer has a gentle smile making Alastor fell a small feeling of nostalgia(if you know you know). Alastor gives in and lets Lucifer heal him with his angelic power and after Lucifer had done that he made sure to stitch it up. 
"Ok listen up you going to be bed written for 4 days that how long it will take with my magic to fully heal ok so no moving or else I will let you die," Lucifer says sternly looking at Alastor who just rolled his eyes. 
"Your majesty I have one request don't tell Charlie the state that I am in knowing her she will worry and I don't feel like being death stared at by Vaggie," Alastor says with his radio off.
"Got it i will make up a lie or something," Lucifer says as he leaves Alastors room. 

~~~2 days later~~~

"good morning Charlie, what are you doing up so early?" Asked Lucifer sitting down near his daughter with a smile. 
"I couldn't sleep for much longer knowing that Sir Pentious is gone and Alastor had not come out of his room at all for 2 days now not even to go on his daily walks I am scared he might of got badly hurt," Charlie says looking at the ground as lucifer saw this he too was getting worried for his daughters feelings for her friends, he raps an arm around charlie.
"haha the thing is Alastor hasn't come out of his room because ummmmm he's in heat ya he is in eat so I don't suggest going to his room," Lucifer says being proud of his stupid lie that will most likely cause him some trouble in the future. Charlie was embarrassed not even think of some natural part of the deer's body, lucifer smiled and walked away to go make breakfast for everyone. 

Alastor had just been lying in his bed not knowing what to do, so he just used one of his tentacles to grab a book and play some jazz.

~~~3 days later~~

Alastor had finally healed and got up and he saw Charlie running to Alastor yelling out apologies.
"I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT KNOWIN I WAS GOING INTO YOU ROOM BUT MY DAD STOPED ME A SAID YOU WHERE IN HEAT" Charlie yelled while hugging Alastor and crying although Vaggie got her and picked her up and took her to the couch, Alastor, on the other hand, was enraged by just hearing about this so he when to the kitchen looking for a short king. 

Alastor entered the kitchen grabbed Lucifer by the shoulders and glared at him in anger,
"Oh hey Alastor you feeling better now, " Lucfer says nervously knowing what he got himself into because of the lie he told Charlie.
"of all the lies you could have said you chose that one thanks for making my image here horrible," Alastor said angrily squeezing Lucifer's shoulders.
"She would have come to your room and cried so much and I don't feel like seeing my lovely daughter cry over a disgusting man, also because I said this you avoided a whole bunch of questions from Charlie about Adam, and thanks to my little lie you got to rest a lot so be happy bellboy now I can rest assured that you are all better," Lucifer said while getting out of Alastors grip and walked out the kitchen laughing. 

"what is wrong with this shot man" Alastor said to himself.

So sorry if this was not to your liking I am trying my best here so please bare with me there will be more chapters