Vaggie and Charlie's day off part 1

i saw that some of you like my first chapter so here's more.some chaggie too heheheh

it had been a week after the attack of the angels and Lucifer healing Alastor.

Veggie was looking all over the place for Lucifer, she had needed his help for something concerning Charlie, she had found him making pancakes again for the 6th time this week and she approached him.

"hello sir, I hope I am not bothering you but could you help me out" Vaggie said kinda nurves. Lucifer's face lightened up with joy and he put one arm around Vaggie.
"of course what's the problem also drop the formalities you are my daughter's girlfriend," Lucifer says happily. Vaggie hesitated for a bit but then she breathed in and breathed out.
"I got tickets to a spa treat for 3 days and it's in the lust ring but I just don't know how to ask Charlie," Vaggie says fighting with her fingers, Lucifers laughed which made Vaggie tense.
"Vaggie just ask her and she is going to say yes, its Charlie she gets happy very easily, tell you what I can call Asmodeus to help you out and he can even give you a free dinner at Ozzies" Lucifer says happily and veggie smiled too.
"thank you so much umm Dad," Vaggie said and then realized she had called Lucifer's dad she blushed of embracement and started to apologize but Lucifer reassured her and was crying happy tears on the inside.

~~~next day~~~

"All alright so Dad and Alastor will be in charge and um Alastor please don't do anything bad," Charlie says all packed with Charlie ready to go to the lust ring, lucifer then brought out a book and laughed.
" don't worry sweetie I got it covered," Lucifer says as he turns Alastor into a baby deer, everyone looked in aww.
"OMG ALASTOR YOU LOOK ADORABLE" Charlie jumped up and down saying this, Angel laughed his ass off, and Husk felt some happiness and a little freedom now that Alastor is not as scary as he was before, Vaggie was laughing as well and niffty was obsessed with it and got her knife.
"Niffty no, Your Majesty what did you do" Alastor said in a high-pitched static, once everyone heard this they laughed so much more. Lucifer picked Alastor up smiling at him.
"wow you look amazing as a deer hahaha," Lucifer said" Alright Charlie Vaggie go on and have fun" Alastor was in Lucifer's arms squirming to get out of Lucifer's grip. Angel started taking pics and selfies with Alastor enraging him even more. Charlie and Vaggie had left to go to the lust ring, and Lucifer was still holding Alastor.
"Can you let go of me now? " Alastor says still in a high-pitched voice, lucifer looks at him and laughs even more.
"Awwwww but you so soft," Lucifer said mocking Alastor now that he is the short and small one.
Alastor kicked Lucifer's chin with his back legs, and Lucifer dropped Alastor, and he ran with his little deer legs to Husker just to get away from Lucifer and he just sat on the bar.

~~~5 hours later~~~

Lucifer goes to the bar and Husk makes him a drink, he sees that Alastor is on the counter just resting his head this scene to Lucifer was cute. 'what am I thinking' Lucifer thought. he kinda felt bad for Alastor so he picked him up and turned him back to human well demon same thing.
"Thank you, your majesty," Alastor says straightening up his clothes. Lucifer just kept on drinking and drinking and drinking that he was very VERY drunk that even Angel Dust was beaten and Husk was shocked, alastor as well was a little surprised by the short king's actions.
" HIC were Charew and Vwaggie I nwwd to shoew then HIC" Lucifer said very sloppily that the other we barely able to get out what he was saying and Alastor was taking away Lucifer's glass.
" That's enough drinking for you short king," Alastor said giving the glass to Husk but Lucifer whined and playfully punched Alastor in the arm but then he fell to the floor and started randomly crying
"Where is my lily my quween i her hwag HIC" Lucifer said laying on the floor crying drunk, Angel husk and Alastor played rock paper scissors to see who would be the one to take Lucifer to his bedroom and Alastor lost so he picked up the king.
"MY LILY," Lucifer says as he clung on to Alastor's back, alastor body gets tense and angel had to take pictures to send to charlie. Alastor hated what was going on and lucifers stupid whining about his wife lilith was very anoyying.

As the two got to the kings room alastor had opened the room and dropped the king on the bed and pulled the covers over him but unexpectedly lucifer pulled alastor down and kiss him "I lowve you lily" Lucifer says before he passed out into a very nice sleep. Alastor was 1. Shocked 2. Disgusted and 3. Very confused about what he was secretly feeling after that kiss.
He walked back down taking the elevator and got back to the bar to finish his conversation with Angel and husk.

———————-
I hope you liked the chapter more is to come hahaha and also I am going to be writing another book and alastor x oc.