good beginning

Me ( Brianna A. Smith ) and my husband ( Melvin C
Smith )
Were walking to the car because were on our way to the mall to go and buy some clothes and declarations dor our new house we just moved into.

Melvins POV

Outside in the car

5:24PM

"Hey bae when we get home what you wanna eat?" i said as i turned into the mall parking lot.
" i want .... Taco bell" she said with that loving smile on her face that i love so much. Me and Brianna have been together for three years and weve been thru alot. She has been with me thru thick and thin from when i was broke till now and we both have great jobs.
" why taco bell its our anniversary" i said because brianna hasnt said that in years.
" because when we were in highschool thats all we ate remember" she said giving me that smile again. She always appeared so happy. I always wondered is there more to her get really mad or in a fight.
"Yea i remember " i said as we walked into the mall. She wore a black blazor and really nice ,tight fitting black pants with a white shirt and sunglasses. I was wearing a "suit N tie " type fit. You know the sophisticated thugg look and some sunglasses.

As we both browsed for clothing to wear for the up and coming summer i saw this girl.
She was wearing leggings and a crop top like the girls back home did. But i shock it off and returned to bri and we went home.

Brianna's POV

In the house ( kitchen )

7:18 PM

After putting all our clothes away we decided to not to go out to taco bell because he got called in to work. So i did what i usually do while melvins at work ....watch tv , eat tv dinners , and take baths while listening to jhene aiko. Then i got a text from melvin.

Bae- hey

Bri- hey baby hows work

Bae- imma be running late from work im sorry i know its our anniversary but my company is working on this really important project.

Bri- ok bae just come home when you can k

Bae- ok love you bae

Bri- love you 2

End of text
I felt hurt that he couldnt be with me on our anniversary but since he owns his own company i guess this type of thing will happen often. Je owned a company called "bizotecs" they made the technology version of almost anything.

Melvin's POV

At Bizotec

8:04 PM

I was working on my big project for my companies marketing strategy when i saw her. Again. The girl from the mall.

Please like ....comment.....vote
What do you guys think she is doing there?