Where, When ,Why pt3

So now we made the plan which was the old divide and concore but first we need dirt on them so while that was in the works. I went to my car and called up kindra... I know she misses daddy.

| Kindra | hello

| mellow |you trying to start back up what we had going in my office tonight.

| kindra | where is your wife at

| mellow |gone so you coming or not?

| kindra | yea im on my way

End of call

Melvin stood there with an evil grin on his face because he knew kindra was easy and eager. He didnt know why but he just figured it was because he was a handsome man of power and that that attracted women like her.

Within five minutes kindra was there at his door with a black trench coat on and high heel like boots. He open the door and couldnt help but stair at her as the coat hugged and brought out all her curves.

Then she took of the coat revealing her pink thong and black sparkly bra. Melvin had a pole in his bedroom for when brianna felt like doing special. He said " come with me ma so you can be more comfortable" and she smiled and followed him to the room.

Unknown POV

The place where brianna was

The next day at 4:38PM

" so how do you love your lil lover boy now brianna " the mysterious voice said with all black on and a mask. While he was showing her a video of what melvin did last night on a tablet.

" oh my goddess what is ge doi g? Thats the girl from the mall i caught him lookin at" she said she began to cry but only hong her head down because she was tied up.

" so i dont think he will miss your little pothetic ass when you gone so much for a heroic end haha" the voice said this time walking in the open leaving brianna in the pure darkness.

He came back with about seven men and they all began to chuckle as if every time she moved it was funny

Melvin's POV

His house

2:00AM

" where did your wife go?" kindra said looking concered. Even tho she didnt know she knew she was important to him.
" gone , kidnapped but i dont wanna talk about that " he said lefting up from out of her reach on the bed. Still in his boxer he got up fixing them and went to the bathroom. He took a shower put on his suit and tie and left to work forgetting she was even there.

Kindra's POV

Melvin's POV

i got up after hearing the door closed. I couldnt figure out why he left me hear but i took it as an excuse to get out of work. Kust then i ran to the bathroom and threw up. I looked in the toilet as if i didnt know what it was. Just then i called my brother greg.
Phone call

Greg - "hey sis whats going on"he said sounding tired.

Kindra -" im in the house now did you got her right?" sounding sick

----------------------------------------------------
Do yall think what i think about kindra?
Is she in on the kidnapping?

Find out