family

Melvin's POV

In the hotel room in disney world.

When we woke up our son was gone. But he was just in the bathroom. Kindra came in the room and said " happy new years" since we had a one year son we choose to sleep through the count down.

So after that we headed back home. Things were weird. Things popped up missing. Appointments were getting rescheduled. We couldnt explain how. It is almost as if it was a sign.

I took kindra to the doctor while javon was at my moms house. Kindra was having baby #2 soon. I couldnt be happier. I love her and my son so much.

Kindra's POV

"i was sitting in my room when all of a sudden i felt someone watching me. " i said to melvin. I was scared. Why someone be watching me. " im sure it was just some little bad ass kids who ran out of money and got bored. Dont worry about it honey" he said as he kissed me on my forehead and walked away. I still stood there worried. Something didnt feel right.

At The dinner table

Me and melvin ate our chicken and rice with gravey and broccoli. He wanted to make sure i was healthy. I loved that he cared that much.

" i got go pick up javon sweetie. Ill be back" as he whipped his mouth and got up from our long as dinner table. He was wear a black polo button up with black pants and matching black and white Jordan's. I had on a simple black dress with sleaves and thigh high slits. When he left i decieded to text my friend from work. Crissy.

phone conversation

Crissy- hey wassup boo

Kindra - hey nothing girl a lot of weird bs wassup with you

Crissy- wait weird shit like what

Kindra- like appointments getting rescheduled , our son popping up in random rooms and i feel like someone is watching me

Crissy- wow that sounds creepy as hell. So what you doing tomorrow night.

Kindra - nothin why. You got something planned?

Crissy - yea dinner and a movie so we can talk ,catch up on yhings , you know....... You can get out the house and have a good time

Kindra- yea alright shawty im in. What time tho?

Crissy - around 5

Kindra - ok ill talk to you later boo

Crissy - bye girl

End of conversation☎

I was bored so i went to the hall closet and got a cover and went to thw living room to watch a movie. I watched avatar. Me and javon loved to watch it together on Netflix but since i was alone right now. Why not?

Within 15 minutes melvin and javon walked through the door. I was too lazy to get up. It wasnt like i had to anyway because my baby boy ran to me. " mommy mommy mommy !!!" he squealed.

"Hey mommas baby what you been up to baby?" i said sounding not as excited as he did. Melvin just sat on the long smile shaped couch.

" hey javon you hungry lil nigga?" he said moving closer to me and javon. I couldnt help but think about the weird shit thats been happening. " yes daddy " javon said smiling with his orange and with stripped shirt and cargo shorts.

" alright come on" melvin said taking javon by the hand and walking to the kitchen with was directly behind the living room. Javon ate what we had for dinner. Melvin went to take a shower. I sat there not even oaying attention to the movie any more just thinking of what the weird stuff could be happening for. I finally let it go when i said " stop over thinking everything " to myself and went to sleep. Javon and melvin did the same.

____________________________________
Wassup my readers i just wanted to say thankyou for getting this book to above 80 readers. One of my books reached 126 readers its called" young love " please go check it out. Lets get this one to above 100 readers. I thankyou guys for reading and please continue. Dont forget to follow me and comment what you think will happen next. Also check oit my sisters books | Truenickii |.