Where ,When , Why pt1

Brianna's POV

Home ( hallway )

1:00AM

I kepted walking towards the living room. My hand shaking on the trigger and my feet walking slowly but very unsurely. I turned the corner which lead to the kitchen and all i could hear was the sound of faint whispers of the men. I walked into the living room still on the position ready to fire. I saw a man taking my melvin's golden buisness man of the year award and i couldnt help but fire away. The bullets scsred i could hear a guy screeming and other guns began to shoot. I backed off and ducked behind the island in the kitchen. Seeing i was out of bullets i sat there in fear that they would kill me. But whst they did nrxt surprised even me.

Melvin's POV

In the car

1:49PM

I was driving in my Lamborghini on my way home. Home sweet home. I didnt feel bad about cheating on brianna because What she doesnt know wont hurt her. Last time i cheated we were in the hood and it was with some hood rat who wanted money out of me and when i didnt give it to her snitched. This time its a classy beautiful buisness associate who works for me. She would never tell and risk her job and loose this pipe . Then i got a call from my nigga Steve.

$teve- wassup bro

Mellow- nun wassup with you

$teve- so what was the companies thot doing in your office boyyy.

Mellow- nun much just the only thing a hoe is good for.

$teve- hahaha !! I knew it you still up to it

Mellow- yea she came and got what she wanted and you know i love a girl who knows what she wants

$teve- lol but what about your girl

Mellow- shell be good as long as she dont know and you know she dont come to my job so im good

$teve - well tomorrow is Friday so you comimg to the strip club with me. You know how the hoes love " suit N tie " type niggas

Mellow- im down ill talk to you later im pulling up at the house

I walked in and the house is covered in glass , bullets , blood and clothing. MY WIFES CLOTHES THAT SHE WAS WEARING. I walked around the house in horror.

"Brianna!!" i called walking towards her room because i checked everywhere else.

"Brianna !!!" once again i called. No answer. I got worried so i ran to her run. Bust the door open and saw she was gone. With a note on her bed.

"You think your done with what youve done? You think just because you stopped that i stopped ? You may done with the hood buisness man but the hood aint done with you "

It read i put in my pocket and rushes toward steve's so we can get the crew back together.

"Its time for one last ride " i said to myself as i raced to his house.