Bella

In Melvin's house

"So how long have you and your wife been together, y'all seen very happy together ?" Bella said looking around at the pictures we had in our house and walls. Honestly IMA Nigga I got one thing on my mind right now.

"Yea we are and its been a couple years" I said observing her curves and Nigga she got curves and I have no breaks.

"So would you ever cheat on your dear sweet wife" Bella said as she pulled down her skirt on front of me and batting her eye lashes.

" I mean no but what you trynna do " I said I can tell what type of girl she is so I did what a Nigga does in the hood. Give her what she want cause she bad bitch with a fat ass. I can't lie I want her too.

" well Mr.Smith right now I'm "trynna" do what ever you want me to" she said as she climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck.

Damn she was pro.

*****

Kindra's POV

I got bored so I went to the bar next door for a drink. Right now with everything going on I needed one.

I sat at the bar table until the bartender came and asked me what did I want to drink. I told him " give me the strongest thing you got" I said hardly looking at him.

???" Hey beautiful can I get you a drink?" A man said towering over me. He looked familiar but suddenly I felt like talking to him.

" hi ....do I know you sir?" I said still eyeing his body through his white shirt with robin jeans and J's on. He was kinda creepy tho.

Then it hit me he was my old friend from college Jacob. He looked different now.

" hey Jacob. How have you been?" I said giving him a hug.

"I've been good. How are you? You look ......"

For a moment there was a pause.

".....beautiful"he finally said with a big smile on his face.

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." I said playfully pushing his shoulder.

"So what's been up?" He asked showing his teeth and sitting in the golden seat next to me.

"I've been good I have a kid now and everything. I know I always said it will never be me with a kid but here I am" I said while throwing my arms in the air.

"That's great " Jacob said looking a lil sad now.

"I've been good. I got a job that I love and yeah life is good. " he said never taking his eyes away from yours.

" oh really what do you do?" I asked.

" I host parties for celebrities and I am a party promoter. " he said.

He seemed so happy to see me for some reason.

"Oh that's cool. It must be a lot of fun always going to parties as a job." I said as the bartender brought me my drink.

" it is but sometimes it gets nerve racking always partying and shit you know. Sometimes you just wanna chill." He said as he watched me take my drink to the head.

" so who's the lucky man ?" He said.

"What you mean ?" I asked

"Oh hahahah who got you pregnant?" He asked

"Oh this guy I'm with his name is Melvin. We have been together for a while now." I said as I nodded my head.