Bad Girl- Wonyoung

Jang Wonyoung- IVERelationship- Situanship Genre- Fluff sort of

Jang Wonyoung- IVE
Relationship- Situanship
Genre- Fluff sort of

Omniscient P.O.V
Y/N is not someone Wonyoung should be associated with. The things Y/N did, the crowd she hung around, its enough to be the death sentence of Wonyoung's career. Not mention she knew everyone in her life, from her staff to her family, would not approve of Y/N.

Yet here she was, sneaking out of Ive's dorm to see Y/N. She doesn't know why she does this. Y/N isn't her girlfriend, they've been 'talking' for a month and they're still not official. Wonyoung doesn't even want to ask "What are we," in fear of getting an answer she wouldn't like.

Maybe the temptation of a 'forbidden fruit' was too much for her. Or maybe it was the thrill she got from being around Y/N. Either way she knew she would stick around for awhile.

"Where are we going?" Wonyoung asked once she got in the passenger seat of Y/N's car. "A friends house." Y/N answered. "Hyeri's?" Wonyoung asked. "No, you haven't met this one." Y/N replied. Wonyoung just nodded her head and let the music drown out the silence in the car. Y/N checked Wonyoung out before she started driving. Wonyoung looked really cute wearing a white pleated skirt with a cropped red knit sweater and black flats.

After a few minutes of driving they arrived at the house. Wonyoung walked closer to Y/N as they entered, a subconscious habit of her's.

"Look who just arrived. Y/N and her new girl toy." A girl with pink streaks in her hair exclaimed. The comment made Wonyoung uncomfortable, she knew they aren't exclusive but being referred to as a toy wasn't something she liked. Y/N glared at the girl before she shoved her. "Shut up Jieun." Y/N said. "I'm just joking!" Jieun said. Y/N rolled her eyes at her. She put her hand on Wonyoung's lower back leading her to the living where the rest of her friends were. A shiver ran down her back at the cold feeling of Y/N's rings on her exposed lower back.

"Guys this is Wonyoung, Wonyoung these are my friends Jiwoo, Jimin, Gunil and Siwon. You've already had the displeasure of meeting Jieun" Y/N said. "What could Jieun have done in such a short span of time?" Gunil asked. "Be Jieun." Y/N answered.

"I'm gonna get drinks, what do you guys want?" Jiwoo asked and got up. "Just soju for me." Siwon said. "Two beers for me and Jimin." Gunil said. "And you?" Jiwoo asked Y/N and Wonyoung. "Soju." Y/N answered. "Well someone's gonna have to get a refill of the soju later cause it's almost done." Jiwoo said. Everyone nodded and she left.

Jiwoo had long come back with the drinks and everyone seemed to be having fun. No-one was drunk yet but everyone except Y/N and Wonyoung  was tipsy.  Wonyoung didn't mind though, so far everyone was chill. Y/N had stepped out to answer a call so it was just Wonyoung and Y/N's friends for now.