6

Jisung and Felix relished the freedom of the afternoon breeze, grateful to escape the suffocating confines of the interrogation room. "Jeongin said to keep going straight; there's only one path ahead. Let's move before it's dark and we lose our way," Jisung urged, his determination evident.

Felix nodded in agreement, and they ventured forth towards home. However, their journey took an unexpected turn when they stumbled upon a circle of imposing wolves, their primal instincts kicking in. Fear gripped their hearts tightly as they realized the gravity of their situation.

Every rustle of leaves amplified their anxiety, and the penetrating stares of the wolves seemed to pierce their very souls, sending shivers down their spines. Despite the urge to flee, they knew running would only provoke the predators.

"What do we do now?" Felix's voice quivered with fear. Jisung, trying to stay calm, replied, "Running isn't an option; they'll catch us. We have to stand our ground."

As shock settled in, the boys grappled with the stark reality that their newfound freedom could be fleeting.

"Yes, yes, the rogues running around can be quite hectic and dangero— um, pardon me, Mr. Minho, but your eyes are glowing red. Is something the matter?" The posh older man's words were interrupted by his own observation, prompting him to question Minho's unusual appearance.

"No, no, it's nothing really. If you would please excuse me," Minho replied, hastily excusing himself and rushing off to the bathroom, leaving a concerned Chan in his wake.

Inside the dimly lit bathroom, Minho slammed the door shut and confronted his reflection in the mirror. "Come out, Min. What's wrong?" he spoke to his inner wolf.

As Minho gazed into the mirror, one eye turned a deep brown while the other glowed with a maroon-red hue. "Minho, mate, I can feel him," his wolf communicated urgently.

"What?!" Minho exclaimed, surprised by the revelation.

"Yeah, I can feel him. He's close but scared, very scared. Let's go save him, please," the wolf pleaded, its voice a mix of growling and whining.

Minho felt the strong urge to shift, a sign that his wolf was eager to take control. "Let's go," the wolf urged him on.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Minho asked, a mixture of concern and frustration in his voice.

"Because you blocked me out," the wolf explained tersely, conveying the difficulty it had in communicating with Minho's human consciousness.

With determination fueled by the urgency of the situation, Minho burst out of the bathroom and hurried down the hallway, a blend of jogging and speed walking, towards Chan to share the startling information he had just learned.

"Excuse me, gentlemen, if you wouldn't mind, I would like to borrow my friend here for a moment," Minho said, pulling Chan aside into a secluded hallway and urging him that they need to leave.

"No, I'm not leaving, Minho. This is an important gathering for our pack," Chan responded sternly, emphasizing the significance of their presence.

"C'mon, please. My wolf has been bugging me all night. Turns out tha—" Minho was abruptly interrupted.

"You know me too; he won't shut up and leave me alone. Maybe he just wants to ru—" Chan began to express his own wolf's restlessness but stopped short.

"Omg, quickly, hear what he wants to say. It might be important, just like me," Minho urged, sensing the urgency in his wolf's message. Chan hesitated but ultimately decided to listen to his wolf. After a solid 15 seconds, Chan's expression turned wide-eyed.

"Let's go, what are you waiting for?" Chan grabbed Minho's arms and ran out the door without hesitation. They transformed into their wolf forms as soon as they were outside, sprinting at full speed as their instincts guided them.

"Is it your mate too?" Chan inquired through the mind link as they ran.

"Yes, my wolf is so distressed about it," Minho replied, his worry evident in his tone.

"What does that mean? Do we have the same mate?" Chan questioned, seeking clarification.

"I'm not sure, but I don't care. I just need to know they're safe right now," Minho responded truthfully, his concern propelling him to dash even faster, with Chan closely following behind.

Fear gripped their hearts as they stood frozen, their minds racing with the terrifying possibilities. The first wolf lunged at Jisung, it's massive jaws aiming  for his throat but before the bite could land, a blur of fur knocked the attacker aside. Another wolf pounced on Felix, its claws tearing his clothes and skin, drawing blood.

Panic surged through jisung and Felix as the rest of the wolves closed in, their sharp teeth and claws causing excruciating pain. Every scream, every tear, was drowned out by the howls of the pack, the symphony of chaos in the darkening forest it was a desperate struggle, a battle for survival against natures fierce predators.

Just when hope seemed lost, a trio of wolves burst on to the scene, their fur a mix of earthy tones blending with the shadows of the forest, sleek black one taking charge followed by a familiar orange-brown one and the sturdy brunette one. Their arrival shifted the tide of the fight, their combined strengths and ferocity driving the attacking wolves back.

The forest floor bore witness to the aftermath.  A scene of pain. jisung and Felix lay battered and bloody, their torn clothes evidence of the brutal encounter, tears streak down their faces mingling with the dirt and blood on their skin, jeongin rushed to their side his eyes filled with worry and relief as he check there injuries offering comfort in his wolf form

As the chaos subsided Changbin and Seungmin stepped forward there expressions a mix of concern and determination changbin his wolf  form strong and protective lifted felix on to his back while Seungmin with gentle strength carried Jisung . Jeongin still distressed but followed his mate slowly as Changbin was much further ahead of them.

With the house coming into view they picked up their pace in hopes of helping the injured boys

Didn't proofread sorryyyyyy