May 11 - Star Wars Outlaws

Star Wars Outlaws will be released on the 30th of August this year or the 27th for preorders. Here's the trailer:

This plot reminds us of many, many fanfics We've read on this platform. Making a game about this type of personality? And it's a woman? YES!! Star Wars women unite! While the graphics, characters, and gameplay look absolutely stunning, the price point is. . . yeesh. We won't say if it's worth it or not because it ultimately depends on each individual person. We did think about ambushing and mugging our own wallet for its cash and buying the ultimate edition because of how excited we are for this game . . but we do have our hesitations. 

So here's a better option I'll be doing.

Ubisoft products are on the Xbox game pass and we're willing to bet that the base game will eventually land there for Xbox and PC. (sorry, PlayStation fans.) Star Wars Outlaws' popularity shouldn't play a factor in its release to the game pass because we see that the newer Farcry and Assassin's Creed games are also available, and they are popular titles. Additionally, EA's Jedi: Survivor was made available this year (one year after its release). With all this being noted, we don't see any reason they wouldn't add Star Wars Outlaws to the game pass in late 2025 or early 2026. We're willing to wait. Yeah, some of us won't be getting whatever "season pass" they are cooking up, but unless they decide to pull a Destiny 2 on their fans, it shouldn't be required to experience the base game story and side quests.

Of course, it's speculation. Feel free to call us out on whether we're right or wrong during Kessel Run 2025. 😉