Chapter 3: partners in crime

The next day Zhan woke up feeling happy , he couldn't wait to see his boyfriend . he didn't like school at all but for once he was thankful to his parents for forcing him to go to school.

He went in the bathroom and did his morning business , then he went to have breakfast with his parents.

" good morning mom and dad".

" good morning son, I can see you woke up early again today".

" yes , I want to go to the library I have assignments".

" wow, I'm so happy to see you working hard ".

Zhan was not going there to write assignments but to meet Yibo before classes start. They already agreed to meet at the rooftop.

It's not that Zhan was not intelligent,he was the type of person that would get good grades without even trying but he didn't want to study.

He told his dad when he was in high school that he wanted to become an idol, but his father refused since Zhan was his only son.

After breakfast Zhan took his bag and left. Yibo was already at school waiting for Zhan, when he arrived they went to the rooftop.

" I missed you Yibo ".

" I missed you more Zhan, the night was so long I couldn't wait to see you"

They captured each others lips and kissed each other until they were breathless.

"Wait don't you think that we are acting as high school lovers ?".

" well maybe because we are both in love for the first time".

" it feels good to be inlove with you".

"I'm so happy to be inlove with you too my bunny".

They stayed there for 30 minutes , they they went to class before other students arrived. As they were passing a certain classroom they heard two people talking.

" Yibo should we look and see who is inside?".

" No Zhan that's bad manners".

" please please , we will just look inside and then leave okay".

" I can't say no to you , let's go look".

They opened the door slightly and they were shocked.

" Jiyang!"

"Xuan!"

They said together, the people that were inside were surprised they were always careful to not get caught. They were not expecting to be seen by someone, they turned to look at the people who caught them and they were even shocked to see Zhan and Yibo together.

" What are you guys doing here and together?", Jiyang asked .

" well I should ask you the same question what are you doing here and with him?".

" I guess we are caught there is no need to hide it from you guys, actually me and Jiyang are in a relationship we have been dating since first year".

" wow cousin you are so good at keeping secrets you didn't even tell me , I thought we don't hide things from each other".

" what about you Yibo aren't you hiding something from me also ?".

"Xuan I didn't mean to hide anything from you , I was just afraid to tell you. Actually me and Zhan are dating".

" I wasn't expecting that but well I'm happy for you guys , but you should be careful not to be caught or else I don't know what will happen".

Jiyang and Zhan were just looking at each other, since they were kids they didn't hide anything from each other this was the first time. They were both feeling guilty.