Chapter 19: another Chance

A week had passed ever since the Wangs and the Xiao's were in Gusu , it was awkward at first but they were getting used to each other again. It wasn't easy since they passed through a lot but they were willing to let go of the past and start a new life.

" Yibo, Zhan we will be going back to the city we still have businesses to run . We can't continue to stay here, when are you planning to come back to the city?".

" Mr Wang , we don't wish to go back to the city we love it here".

" I...um... you don't have to call me Mr Wang,u can call me dad since you are..."

" Mr Wang i need some time to get used to that , i will at least call you uncle since you are Yibo's dad I mean the whole situation is messed up".

" I understand , but still i insist about you returning to the city. It is indeed nice here but you have a life there, think about your kid".

" I agree with Kuan , you need to think about your kid he will need good education and you know they are no good schools here ".

" Kuan?, wow dad i didn't know you have started calling each other by your first names.Are you guys hiding something from us?"

" What are you talking about? , we are not hiding anything from you its just that we....we ...we decided to give each other a chance".

" I never knew i could witness my dad blushing, look at your face dad your all red"..

" Stop teasing them Yibo, "

" What about you mom, don't you want to start over with aunt Ziyi?".

" Well i did ask for her forgiveness"..

" And ?".

" she has forgiven me, and we have started dating again."

" wow that was fast, I'm happy for you guys".

" We are going to return to the city for the sake of our baby but not now, we will  live here until the baby turns three."

" Well if that is what you want guys we will support you, we will be visiting you guys from time to time".

The Wang's and the Xiao's stayed for two more days then they left, only Xuan and Jiyang were left they didn't want to go back yet.

Yuan was a quiet baby, he didn't give his parents a hard time. He was usually sleepo during the day , and at night he would just wake up when he was hungry. He was being spoiled by his parents and uncles,

" Brother,"

" Yes, I mean what ? Xuan when did you start calling me that?"

" hahaha  we are brothers right ?, I think it is appropriate to call you that than cousin."

" I know, it just feels weird what do you want to say?".

" Well I was going to ask about your plans, don't you want to continue with school?".

" I talked about that with Zhan, we will be taking online classes ".

" That's great because you will be the one to take over Wang empire".

" About that, I don't wish to take over Wang empire".

" What do you mean?".

" Father and uncle are still running the Company and they are still young , they can continue running the company".

"What about in the future?".

" The future will tell Xuan, where is Zhan and Jiyang?".

" they must be in the baby's room".