Chapter 5: Bunny's secret

The sun started rising in the horizon and two lovers were still sleeping in each others arms. If they were to be asked they would want things to remain like that for ever.

But the universe doesn't work that way, there are things like fate and destiny that determine one's future. Yibo woke up first and looked at the figure that was sleeping in his arms.

If there parents were not enemies he could have showed this person to the world , or shout to who ever cares to listen that this person was his and his alone.

He went to the bathroom and did his morning business then he went downstairs to prepare breakfast for everyone.

He started preparing breakfast and was joined by Xuan.

" Good morning cousin".

" Good morning".

" so how was your night?".

" it was good cousin".

" I see, did you have a crazy night?".

" what do you mean Xuan?".

" I mean did you finally did it...you know that?".

" cousin why did you ask that shameless question?".

" it is not a shameless question at all , so tell me did you do it?".

" no..no ".

" wow cousin , you do have self control"..

" ofcuourse do i look like a pervert to you?".

" hahahaha that I can't say".

" fuck you".

" not me hahaha, but cousin you need to use protection if you will do it some day".

" do we really have to use that , I mean we can go for testing first".

" I don't mean that cousin, so you don't know?"

" do I need to know something?".

" Both Jiyang and Zhan , they can get pregnant".

" what are talking about Xuan , you do know that we are both men right?".

" I know idiot , but it is true Jiyang told me about this ".

" who are you calling an idiot? , I'm just confused . so ...so ....they do that every month?".

" Well I think your boyfriend will tell you that".

Meanwhile Zhan and Jiyang were awake and they were coming downstairs , they overheard their boyfriends talking about them.

" Xuan don't you think it's too early to gossip about other people?".

" hahaha i was just telling my cousin in case he makes a mistake".

" i think his boyfriend should be the one explaining that".

" i know ,i know let's have breakfast first then we will talk how about that?".

" i agree let's have some breakfast first".

They all had breakfast after breakfast they sat on the sitting room to talk .

" so about what Xuan was saying is it true?"

" well yes it is true" , we didn't know that we were different until later on when i was in high school".

" what happened?".

" well , i didn't have many friends even in high school so Jiyang was my best friend ever since we were little." In high school you know kids are curious so we read some books and we found out that we were different from what the books were explaining".( meaning they have both male and female reproductive system).