Chapter 10: secret revealed part 1

Zhan took a tax home and arrived a few minutes later his mom and dad were waiting for him in the house. When he entered the house they run to hug their son,

" welcome back son , we missed you so much".

" Thanks mom and dad I missed you too".

" you have gained a little weight, I'm glad you were eating well there I was worried".

" ofcuourse mama i wasn't allowed to skip meals".

" well for that I like you friends".

" go have a bath first , then we will have dinner together okay?".

" okay ."

Zhan went to his room , had a bath then went to have dinner with his family, they talked about his trip and alot of things since Zhan was the talkative type .Everyone in the Xiao mansion missed their little master he always brightens up the mood.

After dinner Zhan went to his room to sleep, he first called Yibo to ask him if he has reached home safely. And he also wrote on the group chat to ask Xuan and Jiyang if they had reached safely.

.......
Wang mansion

When Yibo reached home he found his parents waiting for him , they were so happy to see their son.

Though they were talking on the phone it wasn't the same thing as seeing their son in person. They hugged their son and asked him about his trip.

" Welcome back son ".

" Thanks mom and dad".

" your mom was worried , we thought something happened on the way since you were not picking up your calls".

" oh I was driving maybe, I didn't see my phone".

" was the place where you went to so far?, you could have traveled by air you know to save yourselves from all this trouble".

" it was indeed far , but that made it even exciting since we saw many places on the way instead of traveling by air".

" I see , anyways I'm glad you are back son , let's have dinner together then you can go to sleep I can see your tired".

The Wang Family had dinner together , though it was much different from the Xiao's here no one was talking they were eating in silent.

Yibo went to his room had a quick shower, then he talked with Zhan and with Xuan and Jiyang then he slept off.

The next day

Zhan woke up really late that day he found missed calls from Yibo , he immediately called him and they spoke for half an hour. They couldn't wait to see each the next day since school was opening.

He decided to spend his day with his mother at home, he didn't feel like going out that day he was feeling lazy. He had a quick shower wore his clothes then went downstairs to have food.

" Good afternoon son "

" good afternoon mom, you didn't wake me up for breakfast today?".

" oh I saw that you were so tired last night I didn't want to disturb you?".

" where is dad , I don't see him anywhere?".

" he has an emergency meeting in Korea, he went there".

" bad dad, he doesn't want to spend time with his son".

" you know that is not true dear, your father wanted to spend time with you but the meeting was important he couldn't miss it".

" I understand , tell him to buy me gifts when returning or else I will be so angry".

" my cute little baby".

" I'm not cute mom , and not a baby".

" whatever you say , but still you are my baby".

" mom let's eat together I'm hungry".

" come on let me feed you today".

" mom I'm already 19".

"So what , come let mama feed you today".

Zhan was happy to be feed by his mother, ever since Zhan was little Mrs Xiao pampered him. Even though she was busy she always made sure to spend time with her son, so he basically grow up loved like every other child. Mr Xiao was busy most of the time , not that he wasn't there but not as much as Mrs Xiao.

The rest of the day Zhan was busy in the kitchen with Mrs Xiao, She was teaching Zhan how to prepare new dishes and Zhan was happy the whole day.

Meanwhile Yibo was also at home except in the evening , he went out with Xuan to race and Jiyang he was there cheering for his boyfriend . He wasn't the stay at home type, he was always out partying and having fun. His parents were used to his lifestyle as long their Child was happy they did not care.

The next day was the opening of the new semester and the guys were happy to see each other again , though they did not talk to each openly but still seeing each other close was enough for them.

They decided to go on a date later after school only Zhan and Yibo , Yibo came with his bike that day and he packed it somewhere where he knew no one will see them leaving together or so he thought.

They say that when you are continuously committing a crime you end up leaving evidence later on . it was the case with Yibo and Zhan, someone saw them sneaking out together and he took pictures as evidence.

Yibo and Zhan thought no one saw them , they went to their date and ofcuourse this someone followed them there and took more pictures of the two.

They did not know anything they were just having fun , hugging each other , feeding each other and playing around . when it was turning dark Yibo dropped Zhan near his house then drove off.

Zhan went home happily , he found his mom back from work and his dad was not yet back from Korea. After having dinner with his mom he went to his room to sleep.

Two weeks passed with nothing unusual happening until one Saturday when the Xiao family was sitting together , having fun a maid brought an envelope which was addressed to Mr Xiao.

When Mr Xiao opened the envelope he found pictures inside. He immediately recognized one person on the photos it was his son , but the other person he wasn't sure where he saw him .

He didn't mind that his son was dating with someone , he was beginning to wonder why that person send such photos to him. Until he saw a small letter written,

Mr Xiao , your son has choose to embarrass you by dating with the enemies son , I know your wondering who the other person in the photo is ,that's Wang Yibo the only son of your enemy Mr Wang.

Mr Xiao was shocked so shocked , he never in his dreams think that Zhan would have anything to do with the Wang's. He was sure that his son wouldn't , he was angry and his eyes were filled with Fear . Why fear? only he knew the reason,

" hon what is going on , what is that?".

Mr Xiao did not answer , Mrs Xiao took the pictures and the letter and she was shocked.

" oh no , this was not expected to happen" she mumbled.

" Xiao Zhan !...................."

.........................................................................

Note: That's today's update I hope you like it . Thank you for reading my story it really means a lot to me, Special thanks @LubnaFahad4 for your support it really means a lot to me.

Forgive me for the grammatical errors English is not my first language.