chapter 50

Y/n's pov-

Opening my eyes in shock while looking around at the white ceiling feeling suffocating due to this chocking tube in my mouths and hand wrap in wires.

This sanitising smell and the beeping noise from the machines made me feel better but then my nose couldn't breathe as much as possible.

"Miss please calm down we are here!", a girl's head pop in my view with a nurse cap on her head while hand holding me still.

Door open again where few working nurse and one male doctor came inside to rush towards me by helping me remove the tube to gasp heavily while tearing up as my throat bob in sore.

"Miss y/n!", doctor says my name making my eyes switch to his, watching the machine and giving me restoring smile helping me to calm down.

"Everything is great just be patience! Your friends are coming soon", his words made few images run through my mind.

Min-gi, bong are coming. They are here with me and now there is no going back. My eyes hurt from the bright light making me close them just while focusing on the murmuring around me.

"You are safe now so rest well till your helper get you some food and drink medicine after that!", doctor strictly spoke making me nod in understanding.

My dry lips hurt with my dry throat look at the doctor with nurse going out of my room leaving me alone with the one who was still holding my hand to ensure me.

"How are you doing miss y/n?", she squeak looking at me down then roll the side handle to help my seat stand up till my waist .

"I-i fine", i whisper holding my neck making her gasp and run to get a jug of water then fill a glass before helping me drink.

Sighing in relief as the cold substance run through my lungs making me feel better but then my eyes flip on the door which open loudly where two figures stumbled inside with messy hairs flying.

"Y/nn", one scream running to pull me into a squeezing hug while holding me secure.

Tears burn my eyes again feeling the warmth i have always missed and wrap my arms around her to pull her closer while feeling another pair of hand hugging us know bong joint together in our trio group hug.

"You are back to with me", min-gi whisper pulling back to look at me.

"I'm back", i spoke but voice came out lighter and painful with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Bong caressing my cheeks, smiling looking at me then pull min-gi closer to rub of her tears making us laugh but then a fake cough made us turn to the the nurse standing there grinning.

"My patient need to eat before taking the medicine", she says awkwardly making me nod then hold their hand together but bong move aside to leave space for nurse to bring me food tray.

Min-gi rub her nose in a tissue paper then seat down on a chair beside my bed while bong move to get on the couch. Nurse set the tray then help me hold my spoon to sulp my soup slowly.

"Try to eat more veggies", she says mixing some carrot pieces in the soup for me.

Taking a bite of rice while looking at min-gi who guesture me to keep going with holding my hand then look at bong who was looking at her phone in confusion.

"Something wrong,bong?", she ask making me look at her who jump then smile simply.

"N-no nothing just giving application for leave!", she responds making me frown at her breaking words.

But then I remember someone who isn't here yet and min-gi didn't spoke about him is not something easy.

"Where is andrew?", I ask looking at her who was surprised by my voice but then squeeze my hand looking down.

"He was here whole night then left for work so we didn't call him yet!", she says making me feel better but my heart was missing his warmth.

"Can you not let him know till he himself come?", i says looking at my bowl while she clear her throat.

"Sure but first complete this food! We have lots to talk after all you miss so much in this week!", she smile but her words freeze me.

"A week?", I couldn't believe this.

"Yes a week! That day you left with andrew then he came back with your body dripping and we all panic cause you weren't waking up so quickly took you here", she said making me blink slowly.

"But how i-i was", she cut me off by pull my wrist up to take my spoon in her other hand and fed me.

"Nothing to worry now! He will tell the rest just get this inside you and have your medicine to get some better", she smile as i ate while looking at the nurse checking my heartbeat rate.

'a week ago where everything turn off and i reach at the place where i shouldn't have been but now there is no turning back and no mating marks of seven king's', i thought grinning happily and smile at min-gi who glare as i eat slowly.

Au's pov-

Y/n here was calming down by having her friends being giggling near making her feel protected and home but she doesn't know that there was big tycoon appearing on the other time universe.

"Ahhhh", mermaid king yell pulling the large pillars on the room apart from the ground and throwing it away making the ceiling fall.

"Jk stop this!", werewolf king scream looking at the youngest being hepatic.

"Hyung, we need to do something! I can't let her go", siren king murmured rocking back and front seating on the floor.

Werewolf king feel his heart weeping seeing the state of the two while his eyes meet with the oldest who was holding a whimpering angel king in his arm.

"Do something! We can't lose her", he whispered making him smile in pain.

"I-i don't know hyung what to do!", he who was hardest person to cry was now tearing up into pieces look forward where their girl walk away without thinking about them.

"We thought to mark her tonight but now .... We are begging to see her face", elves king bite his nails looking at the youngest who fall on his knees.

"I don't have any idea of what to do to make this right", werewolf king punch the wall behind him causing a big hole making his fingers to bleed.

"Hyung stop this pain! This is breaking me hyung please", angel king says looking up with his red eyes.

"Only....he can help us! She was able to leave with his help so now he have to help us get her back", demon king finally spoke making the six king surprise and turn to him.

"What?", vampire king asked looking at him confused.

But before he can start, the door behind them open where the said person himself walk inside look at the sight infront of him where all the pillars were tore apart and the blue flower's leafs falken.

"Witch king!", demon king call look at him with hatred.

"Now you will be the one who will make her come back", he added as witch king bow infront of them.

"As you wish, your highness", he responded making them look satisfied.

__________________________________