Chapter 1

You are a Russian oligarch who has started to finance Makarov's plans. But a quarrel changed your relationship with him.

You tried to leave him and go away, but he confined you to your room for weeks.

"You tried to left me, Y/N."

"Because I don't recognise you anymore, Vladimir! You are no longer the man whose ideals I am financing! You have changed!" you shout at him in a trembling voice, knowing that you are pushed into a corner.

Makarov then walks towards you slowly and you stepped back.

"Do not touch me... please."

He places his cold hands on your waist and looks at you. "Am I not allowed to touch my woman!?"

You financed his ultranationalist group and subsequently started a relationship with him. The hatred he feels towards Task Force 141 has changed him radically, his every energy is now devoted to killing Captain Price and his team. And with the passage of time he turned out to be aggressive and violent especially when you two had a fight and you threatened to leave him because of how he has become.

Now he is giving you two choices, marry him or he will treat you like a prisoner.

The ring has been on the table for weeks.

"Don't touch me!" you repeat to him moving out of his touch.

Makarov laughs as he grips your hips tighter. "I'll touch you as much as I want, when I want. Y/N. You belong to me." He stares straight into your eyes.

"I already told you, I don't want to marry you!"

"And I have told you that we will get married, I will not accept no for an answer. Y/N, you have to accept reality!" he tells you aggressively.

"I said no!" He raises his hand to hit you but is interrupted by his second-in-command, Nolan Andrei, who called him for an emergency.

Makarov calms down and walks away from you talking to his second in command.

Once he is out of your sight, you take a deep breath, relieved that you have been saved from his hands.

This is not the first time he has raised his hands against you, and your skin has proof of that. Your face, neck and arms are covered with bruises old and new.

Soon, however, you hear footsteps. "You will be left with Andrei. I have an important meeting" he leaves in a hurry. This is not the first time Vladimir has left you alone with Andrei to check on you.

Andrei comes into the room after his Commander leaves and looks at you.

" Привет (Hello), Andrei..." you are embarrassed by the scene Andrei has seen and the condition your face is in. He knows perfectly well why you have those bruises and it is not the first time he has seen them on you. He knows how cruel his Commander can be, but he has never broached the subject with you.

Andrei walks towards you, staring at your bruised body. " Привет (Hello), Y/N."

He places a hand on your cheek. "You really got yourself into something when you agreed to fund his plans. You must have known what you were going into."

You slap his hand away.

You and Andrei have formed a relationship of sincerity, considering that he's the only human interaction you have besides Vladimir.

"I know very well what I was getting into!" you say indignantly.

Andrei chuckles. "You're always a feisty one, Y/N. The Commander should have chosen you as a right hand partner rather than a woman to play with."