Love?

Alastor, the notorious Radio Demon, lurked in the dark recesses of the Hazbin Hotel, hidden behind a burnt red wall. His typical malicious delight clouded his red stare, but this time it was mixed with curiosity. Right now, he's listening in on a private discussion between Charlie and Angeldust.

"Can you believe it?" Angel's voice dripped with a mixture of amusement and disbelief. "Our dear Alastor has fallen head over heels for a featherhead."

Charlie glanced up at the taller demon confused, "Featherhead?"

Angel just gave her a deadpan look and said, "An angel char, like in Lucifer."

Charlie let out a soft gasp, "Alastor and Lucifer? That's... unexpected."

"Indeed, Princess," Angel chuckled, "It seems the Radio Demon has found his Kryptonite in the form of a short angel."

The words registered in Alastor's head, making his blood run cold. He had never given thought to the prospect that he may fall in love, even though he was known for being the bringer of mayhem. He'd always thought of himself as immune to these kinds of human feelings. But now, he could not ignore the stirring in his devilish heart as he listened to Angel's derision.

"Well they are close, " Charlie continued, " And they do seem... well, quite smitten now that I think about it."

Angel snorted, "Smitten? More like Al's his little lapdog. He's always hovering around him, making him coffee and writing him sappy notes."

Alastor's fists clenched behind the wall. He couldn't believe his ears. The Radio Demon, who had once reveled in the torment of others, had become a hopeless romantic? It was unfathomable.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps approached. Alastor quickly retreated back into the shadows, his heart pounding.

That is, until he found out it was only Daisy. Daisy, the duck he had purchased for Lucifer's happiness.

~~~

Bye ;]