Collecting The Vapor; Diving Into the Storied Past of Iran

A Princess fidgeted uncomfortably in her chair. Her current world invisible to all but the legendary guardians of Earth that existed in the past nearly every country had legends and stories but the really depleted one was that of ancient China due to a once upon time very evil book burning Emperor who wanted people to only read about medicine, prophecy and farming aka agriculture during the Han Dynasty 2002 B. C. to A. D. 220  no fun stuff. But Bessie Blithesome now Lady and Princess of the city of Lerd, Iran sensed the very familiar magic she once sensed from her dolly Santa Claus handed personally to her. She went to a drawer in one of her desks and pulled out the Russian dolls that fit one in side another. When she had wrote North a thank you note. She commented on his accent being Russian and he was thrown for a loop not knowing how it was possible that he kept the accent intact so long.
"Nothing you hear ever just vanishes when you're a baby. You could be Russian Americans, Russians who did not agree with the original system of Russia or vice versa. It doesn't matter now anymore, but I will try to find what I can that might be left of your Earth family. I owe you that much for never leaving me in a life of despair."

The red Russian doll in her hands now, showed his very big intimidating hyperbolized figure she first saw him as when she came begging for toys.

She removed the top piece to reveal the next part of his character the jolly side the side everybody else who was a child that wasn't her saw when he began his work

She removed the top piece to reveal the next part of his character the jolly side the side everybody else who was a child that wasn't her saw when he began his work. She struggled to see it at first but then finally saw it in the efforts of his work in children around her as she grew up. But she saw more than other children could see that he was way more mysterious and fearless than others could ever believe while still being born human those were the next two faces in that order. But most importantly of all he was so caring too and that 2nd last part was removed to reveal the baby with large blue eyes on its face of wood symbolizing the enchanted enhancement of the visualization of the wonder in the world all around them."

"Where are we?" asked Flee.
"The fictional town of Lerd, Iran where Bessie Blithesome lives."
"Come on in, young fairies, and future child, the Princess lady of ours was expecting your arrival."
Besdie put the doll back together.

"Besdie put the doll back together