Panthea & Hexus

They caught up with Phuddle, who was a tiny little goat with a boyish face covered in fluffy white fur and distinct black ears. His curled horns arched playfully from his head, and a tiny beard adorned his chin, hiding his upper neck. Phuddle had all four hooves like any goat, but he walked on just two of them, employing the other two as hands. His big round eyes sparkled with dark oceanic blue, giving him an oddly human-like quality. He was small enough to be carried like a six-month-old human baby, and his size made him endearing yet comical. As Mia recalled the prophecy she had just uttered to enter the book, she muttered, "That's what it was talking about." She looked over at the tiny creature, noticing he hadn't gotten very far because of his size.

"Phuddle," Mia called out, her voice full of warmth and urgency. He immediately pulled out his trumpetess again, evidently still frustrated. Mia leaned down and picked it up carefully, studying its intricate design. "I think this is important." The golden instrument had a peculiar shape, featuring three handles on one end and three ends shaped like a French horn or tuba, all uneven in size.

"That is one creative work of art! If Alysha were here, she'd be speechless despite the irritating noise," Electra remarked, her eyes widening with admiration. "I didn't know Elf ears were so sensitive to sound; the things you learn from books by jumping into them."

"Thank you, Electra," Phuddle replied, a hint of shock coloring his voice. "But my trumpetess isn't that important," he muttered a moment later, his voice filled with self-doubt. "It's just scrap metal wrapped in stupid!"

"No, seriously, Phuddle! Somehow this thing is a New Hope," Mia insisted earnestly, determination building in her voice.

"A New Hope? Well, that's... that's interesting," Phuddle started, then asked, "What does that mean?"

"I don't know, but I think the elves here will," she suggested, clenching her fists with excitement. "You need to come with me."

"You, ladies, want me to ride a unicorn?" Phuddle inquired, his expression a mixture of disbelief and hope. "What are your wings for?"

"Both of us are still getting acquainted with our new wings, Phuddle!" Mia exclaimed, her voice bubbling with enthusiasm. Lyria made a fuss as Mia prepared to mount. "I'll walk," Phuddle answered, staring at the ground, his uncertainty evident.

"No, you're not," Electra asserted firmly. "You can sit with me on the mare behind Mia." With that, she scooped him up in her arms, determination etched on her face. Electra mounted behind Mia, her heart racing; if she lost Mia, she had no way back out of Centopia's world. Staying in sight of her friend was now super important.

Mia tapped her friendship ring, a soft glow emanating from it. A beautiful pink butterfly fluttered off and began to dance in the air. Mia spoke to it gently, "Take me to Yuko and Mo!"

Meanwhile, across the forest, Yuko watched as Mia's friendship ring lit up upon her hand; her excitement bursting forth. "Mo, Mia's back!" she exclaimed, unable to contain her joy.

"Wait! Hang on a second!" Mo replied, his tone urgent as he knelt beside a blue-petaled flower. His focus was intense, as he dangled a rope at the end of a petal, attempting to capture what appeared to be a water droplet—a unicorn tear known for its extraordinary healing properties.

"Come on! Hurry up!" Yuko urged impatiently, her voice formal yet laced with excitement.

"Just a sec! Almost got it!" Mo exclaimed, his face a mix of concentration and determination. Lyria galloped hard and fast through the trees, following the shimmering path of the Friendship Butterfly, causing Phuddle to scream through the entire bouncy ride.

"Mo!" groaned Yuko her own anxiety starting to surface. Finally, Mia dismounted, cradling the strange trumpetess in her arms with care.

"Yuko!" Mia greeted, her smile wide as she approached the Elvish girl, who wore her lighter red hair styled in a top bun ponytail, and a yellow dress that sparkled in the sunlight. The easy differentiation between Electra's and Yuko's appearances was stark; Yuko had a much lighter complexion.