chapter -34

"People are being hated when they are real and are being loved
When they are fake"

I felt that once upon for a very long time in my life .I used to fake myself but now I don't like it. ....Yes, I'm selfish, arrogant,rude and I admit it . Because I know I'm perfect just the way I'm. I should accept myself just the way I'm. There is no bad no bad things to do that. We should normalize it in every time,in every moment of our life.

Be confident girl! You're freaking beautiful!❤️

The next morning arises -

As always Ms.Wilson leave for office after having breakfast with all. Anders,Ani and Alex stay at home. They were sitting on the living room's sofa and scrolling phone. They were dying in boredom.

Ani:(Frowing) I'm getting bored! I'm sick of using this phone!

Anders: Same problem.

Alex: No solution.

Ani: But Anders you're still using your phone,What are you doing?

Anders: Chatting.

Ani: With Whom?

Anders: Josh I mean Joshua. He said we are going on a bike ride at evening.

Ani: It'll be fun.

Alex: I ride better than him.

Anders: In your dream.

Alex: No, In reality I'll show my skills today.

Anders: We'll see.

Alex: Than you have to get in my bike.

Anders: Okey,okey. Let's go for a walk now.

Ani: Let's go!

Alex: Sure.

They go for a walk outside,Alex was taking pictures of the sky,trees and birds. They also take a picture of their shadow. While walking a boy shouts by Alex's name from behind. Alex know the voice very well so he gets salttred. Anders and Ani turned around and there was a group of boys and a few girls were standing. Anders gaze at Alex as he was standing there like none called him.

Anders: He is calling you , Go!

Alex: Ah? Oh yeah.

He turns around and fake a smile on his face the boy come closer with a girl. They were looking odd to Anders.
He slaps on Alex's back and says-

Michael: Hey dude! Long time no see.

Alex: Yeah, It's a very long time.

'I don't wish to see you at all why this jerk came here'-(in mind)

Anders: You know him.

Alex: My highschool friend.

Michael: How are you Ani?

Ani: I'm totally fine,you see.

Michael: Who is this girl?

Anders: You don't have to know, Do you guys wanna have some conversation alone than we'll leave.

Alex: Yes.

Anders: Fine than.

Anders roll her eyes at Michael as she doesn't like him at all his dress up was damn bad and fashion sense please don't ask. I'll start vomiting. They moved from there. And she was talking with Ani. Here-

Michael:Dude you leitarally forgot us after getting into a new college. How's going?

Alex: Fine, You?