Reunion

While Ellie was at the gas station, she started to fill her car up with gas, and then, she saw a man come out of his car, which was the same 1967 Chevy Camaro that used to belong to Buddy Repperton.

The man then noticed Ellie, and he had a confused look on his face.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" asked the man.

Ellie, unsure, shrugged.

"Can I get a blood sample of you, just so you can get your answer?" she asked.

The man nodded yes, and after Ellie took a blood sample of the man, she used her portable forensic analyzer after turning on her PowerBook 5300.

She was shocked to find out that the blood sample she got was that of her younger brother, Gage Creed.

"Gage, it's been a while!!" Ellie exclaimed with excitement as she ran to hug him.

He then hugged her back.

Ellie was then left confused.

"How did you manage to survive?" Ellie asked.

"Well, some wierdo carried me out of Jud's house as it was on fire. For 14 years, I was kept in a tank, growing as much as a normal human would be. After I was let out, I was given the clothes I am wearing right now, and I even got this car." Gage answered.

Ellie now understood on how her younger brother was still alive.

"Do you happen to have any boyfriends?" Gage asked.

"I have one. His name is Drew Gilbert." Ellie answered.

Drew waved at Gage, who shyly waved back.

"Well, do you happen to have any girlfriends?" Ellie asked.

"Oh yes, I do." Gage answered.

He then saw Gwen Stacy comoe out of the convienence store.

"Hi Gage." Gwen remarked.

"Ellie, this is my girlfriend, Gwen Stacy. Gwen, this is my sister, Ellie." Gage added.

"Hi Ellie." Gwen said cheerfully.

The car had been refueled on gas, and then, Gage decided to bring Gwen to his house after he and Ellie exchanged phone numbers.

"Might I ask, what house is it you're talking about?" Ellie asked.

"It's the same one where Annie Wilkes once lived in. You can come over if you want." Gage replied.

Ellie declined, and after her car was filled up on gas, they left.

After arriving at the Quality Inn in Boulder, Ellie then turned on the TV, and heard a news report of someone referred to as Yellowjacket, and that report has him revealed to have killed 76 people. The mass murder had occured the previous day.

"Oh God." Ellie said in shock.

She and Drew had no idea who Yellowjacket is.

Then, Ellie got a text message notification.

It was from Gage, inviting her to the upcoming banquet at the South Boulder Recreation Center.

Ellie agreed, as she brought her red dress and her crystal covered pointy toe pumps with her.

She wore them, while Drew Gilbert wore his black suit with an orange tie, and wore his black boots, also went along to the rec center that night.

After arriving, Ellie and Drew sat down, all the while when Gage, wearing his black suit with a red bowtie, black pinstripe pants, and black shoes entered the building. He was holding the hand of Gwen Stacy, who was wearing her black dress and white toe pumps.

"Gwen Stacy." Drew Gilbert said, a look of recognition on his face.

"Oh, hey Drew." Gwen replied.

Ellie, who was curious, had a question for her brother.

"How long have you and Gwen been dating?" she asked.

"Oh, I met her 1 month after I was freed from the canister I was in. and then, another 9 months pass, and bam, me and Gwen are dating." Gage replied.

Ellie, smiling at that, sat with Drew Gilbert while Gage and Gwen got onto the dance floor. 

There was a slow dance going on as The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra played as the two danced.

In the middle of the dance, Gage grabbed a nearby boquet of red roses, and gave them to Gwen, prompting her to flash him with a smile.

Ellie could tell that something was not right with her younger brother. Sure, he seems to have gotten his life back together, but Ellie can't put two and two together.

"What's wrong?" Drew asked.

"Just my mind playing tricks on me." Ellie answered.

Then, Ellie and Drew went onto the dance floor, and they slow danced as Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley is playing.

During the dance, Ellie and Drew kissed.

This made them feel much more closer to one another.

Then, they went to the tables, where Ellie met Captain George Stacy, Gwen's father.

"You must be the Ellie Creed I've heard about." George said.

Ellie nodded yes.

"Oh, and FYI, my brother is dating your daughter." she added.

George Stacy already knew this, and motioned for her to look at the table across from them, which is the same table where Gage and Gwen are sitting at.

Ellie can tell that her brother and his girlfriend were having a good time, then returns back to the conversation with Drew Gilbert and George Stacy.

After they had their food, Ellie exchanges phone numbers with George Stacy, then, she and Drew left to go back to their hotel.

The two revealed they had fun at the banquet.

"Loved it." Ellie said as she and Drew Gilbert went downstairs to go swimming at the hotel pool.

"So Ellie, how come you kept to yourself some of the time?" Drew Gilbert asked.

"Well, it's because of everything I've been through, where I did keep to myself whenever I was in school." Ellie replied.

Drew shared a look of understanding with Ellie, and he even sat in the hot tub with her.

"How do you feel about seeing your brother again?" Drew asked.

"When I first found out that the blood sample I got was his, I felt so ecstatic knowing that he came back, and he has a girlfriend. How did you recognize Gwen at the banquet?" Ellie added.

"Oh, I went to school with her. Gwen and I barely had any time to catch up back there." Drew replied.

Ellie shared a look of understanding on her face.

After some time of swimming and showering, in hers and Drew's respective hotel rooms, Ellie called Alice Colt.

"How's Church II doing?" Ellie asked.

"Oh, he's alright, bevause I just fed him." Alice answered.

"Thanks for the information." Ellie replied.

After they hung up, Ellie's phone went off, and it was Gwen Stacy calling.

"I'm sorry I never got a chance to talk to you. So you're Ellie Creed?" Gwen asked.

"Yes." Ellie added.

"Oh." Gwen replied.

After they both hung up, Ellie went to sleep.

Here's what Ellie's ringtone is: