1 week later

Ellie and Drew decided to stay in Colorado for a day longer, mainly because they decided to go to George Stacy's funeral. 

He was set to be buried at the Valmont Cemetery.

While there, Ellie noticed Gwen there.

Per George Stacy's dying wish, Ellie offered to support Gwen, which she accepted.

"I'm sorry for your loss. I also lost my parents as well." Ellie added.

Gwen sniffled, then she and Ellie hugged.

"If I hadn't broken up with Gage, maybe ther would've been a chance that my father would still be alive." Gwen commented.

"It'll be alright. Gwen, you should not blame yourself for this. 3 weeks after my grandparents adopted me, I blamed myself for Gage getting hit by a truck." Ellie added.

Gwen, now with a look of understanding to what Ellie means, patted her on the back.

Then, someone else approached her with the intention of talking to her.

It was Johnathan Crayson. He had been released for good behavior, and was fully recovered from his injuries.

"Ellie, I'm sorry about your loss." he said out of support.

"Thanks." Ellie replied.

Then, she asked him how he knew George Stacy.

"I was also born in New York, like he was. So I met him when I worked at the University of Chicago during Gwen's high school graduation." Johnathan Crayson replied.

Ellie, along with everyone else who attended George Stacy's funeral, all left as he was being buried 6 feet under.

As Ellie and Drew left the cemetery, they were unsure of where to go next.

"How about back to the hotel, because we need some time." she suggested.

Drew loved the idea, and the hotel is where they went.

Meanwhile, in New York City at the Ravencroft institute, an orderly was walking down one of the hallways.

The orderly passed a nearby cell, where crying and screaming was heard.

The cries and screams were from Louis Creed, who had gone insane after being revived for the second time.

"Why?! First, I revive Ellie's cat, then I revive my son, and now, I get revived, and what thanks do I got?! I'm stuck in this stinkhole." Louis remarked as he started to cry and laugh at the same time.

He sat down on the bed of his cell, then, Louis heard the opening of the door.

The man who opened the door was Gustav Fiers, the same guy that was carrying Gage when Jud's house was on fire.

"Louis Creed, I never expected to see you here." Gustav added.

"How do you know my name?" Louis asked, confused.

"Let's just say, I heard a lot about you." Gustav replied.

He was holding a canister with black liquid as inhuman growls emanated from inside.

"How would you like to get your freedom back?" Gustav asked.

He and Louis shook hands, in agreement to the deal.

Author's note: I have been planning on including Gustav Fiers in a third Gray Hood story with a major impact on the plot ever since I started thinking about this fanfiction. 

Here's what Ravencroft Institite looks like: 

Here's what the Camaro in question looks like:

Peace out to all of you!!!!!!!!!!