Assembling with the other Avengers

The next day, Ellie and Drew went out of their respective hotel rooms for breakfast.

After they finished, her beeper that S.H.I.E.L.D had given her had went off, prompting Ellie to grab her Gray Hood costume and to fly off to come aboard the Quinjet.

There, Ellie met the other Avengers.

Black Widow then greeted Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Hawkeye, and Thor.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" she screamed after aiming a gun at Gray Hood.

She then took her helmet off, revealing Ellie Creed.

"Natasha, this is Ellie. Ellie, meet Natasha." Captain America remarked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. When I was in the Red Room, we were trained to not trust anyone." Black Widow added apologetically.

Nick Fury then summoned all of the Avengers to a briefing room.

"Intelligence has discovered Yellowjacket's plan to send ICBM missiles to Newark, New Jersey for HYDRA to bomb other countries so they can establish a new world order for them to enforce. So you must go down there and stop them." Nick ordered.

After the Quinjet landed in Saint Petersburg, the Avengers then set off for Koltsovo Air Base, where some of the missiles were kept.

In the middle of the streets, they encountered several HYDRA soldiers, where the Avengers fought them off valiantly.

However, with 5 HYDRA soldiers approaching, Gray Hood, using the shrinking technology she had installed the day after the dance date with Drew Gilbert, went and fought Yellowjacket all the way until the former courtyard of the Winter Palace.

They then fought one-on-one, with the both of them using their abilities. However, after Gray Hood found herself blasted by Yellowjacket's laser beams, causing her to roll over. 

Yellowjacket then flew nearby to where Gray Hood is, and quickly takes off his helmet, revealing Gage Creed.

Gray Hood then took off her helmet.

"I suppose we should keep this even." Gage remarked.

"So you're Yellowjacket?!" Ellie asked in a confused state.

"Yes, I sure am. If you tell Gwen about that, then it will all go downhill." Gage added.

Ellie then remasked herself, then Yellowjacket left, frustrated with not getting the missiles.

After the fight, which resulted in an Avengers victory, they left the scene.