Footstomped and dumped

5 hours later, Gage, driving his 1967 Chevy Camaro, came upon George Stacy's house, where Gwen was visiting.

Gage had a boquet of flowers, but Gwen had an angered look on her face.

"Why were you masquerading in a bee suit? You killed all those people? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Gwen screamed, angered at what Gage had done.

"I know, but the guy in the suit, it's not me. It's some random person who decided to look like me to dress up in that suit to get me blamed. He is trying to lie." Gage remarked out of fear.

"IT'S YOU WHO IS LYING!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I WAS DATING A LIAR!!!!!" Gwen screamed.

She then managed to regain her composure.

"For all the years I knew you, I thought you changed your ways. But, I don't even know you anymore. Gage, you're breaking my heart. You're going down a path I can't follow." Gwen remarked, on the verge of crying.

"It's going to be alright Gwen. We'll get through this." Gage commented, hoping to work things out with her.

Gwen, having lost her cool, angrily stomped Gage on his left foot.

"Three words. We, are, THROUGH!!!" Gwen screamed before going back into the house, heartbroken, and trying to give herself time to compose herself.

George Stacy then came to the door, and noticed that Gage had dropped his flowers.

"Get off my property, or I take you in." he added.

Angred, Gage enlarged his Yellowjacket costume, put it on, and used it's laser beams to hit George Stacy in the chest, fatally injuring him. After Yellowjacket flew off, the Quinjet hovered over the Stacy household.

"No fair! No fair, no fair!" Yellowjacket screamed as he went higher into the sky, intent on finding a place to enact his plan.

Ellie got out, then ran inside the Stacy household, finding George Stacy, who barely has any time left to live due to the burns he sustained from the lasers.

"Find...Mr. Madman. Then...help Gwen in any....way...that...you can." George said, speaking calmly, before dying surrounded by his daughter and Ellie.

"My brother killed your dad because he told him to leave." Ellie said, out of support for Gwen Stacy.

"Yes. He sure did. I'll take some time to calm myself down. Are you coming to the funeral?" Gwen asked.

Ellie then nodded yes out of grief.

After getting back on board the Quinjet, they flew off, planning on their next move.

Meanwhile, Yellowjacket went to an old military bunker, where he secretly had HYDRA soldiers based in case the plan to get the missiles had failed.

"Today, HYDRA will make the claim on the world. I will rule as the Tsar of the new world order that will be established. The masses will either kneel and obey me, or they will die. Any rebellions will be powerless. Destroy one of our vehicles, more will come. Cut off one head, two more will take it's place." Yellowjacket proclaimed.

"Hail HYDRA!!" Yellowjacket added.

"Hail HYDRA!!" all the soldiers bellowed in unison.

They then armed themselves, and they looked at Yellowjacket.

"We start in Ludlow." he declared.

Yellowjacket and the HYDRA soldiers marched, carrying banners of HYRDA, as well as driving the tanks.

While all this was happening, Captain America had a plan.

"After some of the soldiers of HYDRA are dealt with, me and Hawkeye will deal with the soldiers on the ground. Natasha, you and Ellie go after the leader, and Hulk, smash." he ordered. 

All of the Avengers agreed to the plan.

Here's what the Yellowjacket suit looks like: