Tmagp is a office romcom and i will die on this hill

Ok. Time to talk about Celia.

First: her and Sam. Adorable. Only straight romance i can get behind so far. But i do think its kind of weird how she talked about the date, since in tmagp 14 when she talked to Alice about it he said that Sam talked about their job, when Celia was the one who started that conversation. Why would she lie? Maybe its just for laughs, so that it won't be so awkward around Alice. But possible scandal aside, i think that Celia will be very important when it comes to figuring out what happened to Sam, and why he's so obsessed with the Magnus Institute.

Second: who is she? I mean she's Celia duh, but is she just a random lady called Celia who works with supernatural happenings? I don't think so. 

In magp 008 - running on empty we get this dialog between Sam and Celia:

CELIA

I'm trying to look into... Weird physics stuff: time travel, other dimensions, teleportation, all that good stuff. Freddy doesn't really do searches, so you could keep an eye out and let me know if any come up in your cases?

SAM

Uh, sounds a bit sci-fi compared to our usuals. What's this for? (amused breath) You're not doing research for that podcast you were on, are you?

CELIA

(surprised) You know about that?

SAM

I might have given you a quick Google.

CELIA

Then... yeah. I'm doing a favour for Georgie.

like come on! A podcast about supernatural happenings, doing a favour for GORGIE! WHO HAS A PODCAST!

This IS Celia from tma, it has to be! But that raises the question, who is Lynne Hammond? Because there was some speculations that tma Celia was Lynne, before the eyepocalypse, but if tma Celia and tmp Celia is the same person then who is Lynne‽ There is the possibility that Celia and Lynne are the same people, and that she simply changed her name, but I'm not sure.

Idk tho

Buh bye