23. Broken/dawn of hope?

Dil mujhe de agar..
...dard de uska par..
..uski ho vo hasi..
.. gunje jo mera ghar..
(\ /)
( • • )
(>❤️

Toh mere pyaare logon chapter expectation se pehle aa gya that's cuz I wasn't able to post last week...so here's a compensation!!Ache ache comments or vote kr dena bhr bhr ke! or kuch to mere likhne ka mujhe fal do..itne km votes or comments, maza nhi aa rha guys likhne mein.

Dive in.

Author's POV

With each passing minute, a knot of unease tightened in his chest, a sense of foreboding clouding his thoughts.

His heart plummeted as he sat there on the road... Shock and disbelief washed over him as he absorbed the news of her accident, his mind struggling to comprehend the gravity of the situation.

His thoughts raced with memories of their time together, each precious moment flashing before his eyes like scenes from a bittersweet movie. The laughter they shared, the whispered promises of forever, all now cast in a stark new light.

His heart clenched at the sight of her lying motionless, a pale shadow of the vibrant woman he knew and loved.

In the midst of the roaring flames, his heart clenched with an agonizing mix of despair and unwavering hope.

The billowing smoke blurred his vision, but nothing could obscure the image of her, trapped in the fiery wreckage.

Every fiber of his being screamed that she couldn't be gone, that their love was too powerful to be extinguished by mere flames.

As he sat frozen, tears streaming down his face, memories of their shared moments flooded his mind-their laughter echoing through the corridors of his soul, the warmth of her touch like a comforting embrace.

How could such a vibrant spirit be snuffed out so suddenly?

At present he was fighting with his own self and on the other hand, police and crime investigation team had arrived.

The area was sealed with "DO NOT CROSS THIS LINE" tapes. One of the officer came and held Aarush he was still staring at the car, as if he loses his contact, his beauty will disappear from his sight.. his Shrishti will be gone.

Far..far from his sight.

He looked so helpless, he wasn't in his senses, his facial expression were stoic, but his eyes?

Flooded with emotions..
Anger, guilt, love ,sad.

If he had a shoulder to lean on he would cry at any moment.

As the first droplet breaks the silence of the still air, it lands softly on the dusty ground, creating a gentle patter that reverberates through the desolate surroundings. The sound, though faint, is enough to draw the attention of the solitary figure standing amidst the solitude.

With a heavy heart and tear-streaked cheeks, he lifts his gaze heavenward, his eyes searching the darkened sky as if seeking answers from the swirling clouds above. As another droplet falls, followed by more, the rhythm of the rain begins to quicken, each drop adding to the chorus of sorrow that fills the air.