41."Morning, Wife!"

subah subah main fir jagoon..
..paas mein soyi ho tu..
..Kaano mein gakr kuch toh..
..main roz jaga dun tujhko.
💗

AUTHOR's POV

The night which felt like eternity came to an end, when In the quiet of early morning, the town was shrouded in a delicate mist.

The sun had just begun to rise, casting a warm, golden light that seeped through the curtains of a cozy bedroom.

In the room, the newlyweds were settling into their new life. Aarush lay awake, gazing thoughtfully out the window as the first rays of sunlight touched the world outside.

Whereas she was still asleep beside him, looked serene and beautiful, her face illuminated by the soft morning light that filtered through the window.

The gentle glow highlighted her peaceful expression, making the moment feel as if time itself had paused to savor the moment.

"Uth jaao biwi, " he asked shaking her elbow, as he sat up straight on the bed admiring the view. She wriggled in sleep, but didn't wake up and turned away.

"Utho!"

He brought his face down till her ear and said

"Morning,wife!! " In oh so lovely manner.

That was all there was to it her eyes opened at the realisation as a faint smile appeared on her lips, the pinkish blush crept over her cheeks.

"Morning.. Husband!" She said while looking into his eyes.

"God.. Just how much I've yearned for this moment.

"Konsa moment patidev?" she said acting innocent.

"BBA krne ka.. " He said in an instant whereas she scrunched her eyebrows in response to that.

"Areyy.. Baby ki baahon mein aaram"

Shrishti's POV

As soon as those words left his mouth, I was dumbfounded. What to say.. I can feel some foreign feelings in my belly. God.. Can you please take me outta this??

I must be blushing like a tomato I'm sure.

'Very funny!' I said looking everywhere but him. That's when my eyes landed on the clock.

'WHAT THE HELL?!' I Shouted making him-ah no my husband look at the same direction.

"9 baj gaye tumne mujhe uthaya kyun nhi? " I sat up straight.

"Areyy patni ji mummy ne mana kra tha, she wanted you to rest. Ab agar rani sahiba ki neend khul gyi ho toh freshen up hokr khane ke liye prasthan kre?? "

'Yaar kya soch rhe honge sab? '

"Kuch nahi! Tum uth jao ab"

I nodded in return and went to the wardrobe to take my clothes, I rushed to washroom,after not so long I came out wearing my blouse and underskirt only to find that my husband wasn't there in room.

Might have gone to another room I thought

I started draping my red saree, Oh how I love this!! The intricate patterns on it the embroidery.. My god. Ohh the flair. I'm dyingggggg.