26. I lost

Kya yehi pyaar hai?

Okayy soo I'm hella sad while writing this...

Author's POV

When he was rushing towards the airport Vaibhav had already boarded the passes.

Only she and Vaibhav were going to Paris as their family suddenly can't go missing. They told him once everything settles here they'll be there with their princess.

Till then Vaibhav can 'take care' of her.

(Bullshit!
Sorry guyss thode emotions bahar aate hain writer ke bhi. 🙂💀)

Both of them checked in their passes and boarded the plane..

While staring outside the window Shrishti only thought one thing..

'Even till now he couldn't come.. What a lover.'

'I hate you.. I really do.'

But Vaibhav held her chin made her face him and kissed her forehead, she smiled.. Was it really a s-m-i-l-e?

"Baby.. Let's start another chapter of our lives.. Far away from the intruders and troublemakers, will you give me another chance to prove myself? "

She seemed to be thinking for a minute or two.

First she thought..

If only you came once to explain.. I wouldn't have agreed for this.

'Yes.'

"Please put on your seatbelts, the plane is about to take off. "

Meanwhile..

Aarush's POV

As I rushed my car towards the airport, I just wished that she would be there.

As soon as I reached the airport, the guard didn't let me enter at first but when I told him who I was and give him my PA's no. to ask for my IDs and proofs he eventually let me.

I was looking around like a silly guy who tries to locate his crush in a room full of girls.

My heartbeat started raising with every step I took, I called her but it said..

*the person you're trying to reach isn't available*

I tried.. And tried and tried again.

Without giving a second thought I rushed towards desk of employees and asked about the recent flight.

"Sir the recent flight is to France, Paris precisely."

He thought the passengers would still be boarding the plane as he ran towards the runway.

Many guards ran behind him in order to stop him as it is a restricted area.

'Where are the passengers??' He shouted

"Sir..the plane took off 5 minutes ago. "