34.Wedding or "Shock"-ing?

Jaa karna hai toh pyaar kar..
..Zid puri fir ek baar kar..
..Kamleyaa..
..Ve kamleyaa.
💕

Shrishti's POV

Since today morning I've been feeling a pang in heart. From today everything's gonna change.

Me.. My relations..my family.. My house.

Even my surname.

From my perspective, as a bride just two hours before my marriage, the feelings are incredibly intense and multi-layered. There's a palpable sense of excitement and nervousness intertwined.

Physically, I can feel my heart racing with anticipation, almost as if it's echoing the excitement that's been building up for months. My hands might be a little shaky, and I could find myself pacing or fidgeting with small details of my attire, like adjusting the veil or smoothing out the fabric of my dress.

Emotionally, I'm overwhelmed with happiness and gratitude. I think about the journey that has led me to this moment-the love story my partner and I never wrote together.funny right?

At the same time, there's a touch of nervousness. Not necessarily about marrying my partner, but more about the enormity of the commitment and the life-changing event that's about to take place. I feel a bit vulnerable, thinking about the unknowns of the future and the responsibilities that come with marriage.

In these final hours before walking down the aisle, my emotions are raw and genuine. It's a mix of excitement, happiness, nervousness, and a profound sense of love.

Every minute feels precious and surreal, as if time is simultaneously standing still and racing forward.

It's a moment I've never dreamed about and prepared for, and now that it's here, I can't help but feel overwhelmed and nervous with emotion and anticipation for the journey ahead