Tales of Taylos

The basis of this story was thought of in late 2019 when I decided to host a small D&D campaign for three Canadian friends where I drew a rough world map by scattering lots of dice over sheets of paper and whilst this campaign fizzled out after a few sessions I was determined to form a proper story out of it.

Fast forward to early 2021 when to pass the time during the second lockdown, I began to world-build and over the next three years wrote extensive information about most major points of interest in the world I named Taylos. Then in about May of this year 2024, I had exhausted my brain and knew I had to start writing the novel itself. Since then it has gone through many iterations and changes but hopefully, now the basis of the plot should be finalised and the novel can fully take shape.

It should be important to note that whilst the basis of the story and world were thought of in 2019 some of the characters have been stolen from my earlier attempts at writing dating back as far as 2008 or so. 

Please note that even though I plan to release new chapters every Monday and Friday I have a full-time job that gets very busy in the summer and I suffer from extreme writer's block from time to time which may make it difficult to do so.

I welcome any feedback and would like to hear your thoughts on my creation.