Chapter XIX Sophia

I have Herbology with Bridgette this morning. Yay! I also get to be with my dad! I'm obviously going to be top of the class, as my dad taught me everything.

I'm so excited but this mystery is really tricky. We found a broken wand in the Chamber of Secrets. Wendy probably knows a spell to find the last spells that were cast with it. I mean, she's smart, right?

"Hey," Bridgette suddenly said to me.

"Oh hi, I didn't even see you there."

"Well yeah obviously. I was behind you."

"Whatever. Who do you think is killing everyone? I don't think the professors would do much about it." I mentioned.

"Actually, I think I overheard Headmistress McGonagall telling another teacher that Potions class is going to be cancelled today because of what happened. I think Professor Malfoy is going to try to make something to help with what's going on," Bridgette informed me.

"Well, at least they're doing something," I sighed.

The next morning, I had Quidditch practice. It's just with your own house so I didn't see any of my friends unfortunately.

We did a few things like learning new moves on our brooms and we practiced throwing Quaffles for each other to catch.

When practice ended, we all left the Quidditch Pitch to pack up. Right when I was going to leave, I found something hidden at the very top of one of the goal posts. I waited until everyone else had left so that I could grab my broom and fly up there. I saw that it was something like an envelope so I took it with me.

I'm so going to tell them about this today during breakfast! It could be another clue!

"GUYS! I THINK I FOUND ANOTHER CLUE!" I shouted at them from across the hall.

A few people looked at me like I was crazy but I ignored them.

"What? What did you find?" Wendy asked me.

"An envelope," I told her.

"What's in it?" Bridgette asked.

"I have no idea. I haven't opened it yet, but maybe we can open it now!" I said excitedly.

"Well, what are you waiting for? OPEN IT ALREADY!" Bridgette yelled.

Hey Raccoon. It's me, Weasel. Meet me at the Forbidden Forest after dark. Then we can discuss who is next.

-Weasel

P.S. Don't you dare be late. Or you might be next!

"Well, now we know what we're doing tonight," Wendy said.

"I really wanted a good night's sleep before tomorrow. I have History of Magic tomorrow morning though so I guess I could nap then," Bridgette sighed.