Part - 10 Ignoring??

Sana was slowly walking behind the sofa because she thinks that Druv is busy with his phone and She also don't have courage to face him now so she is just avoiding him but he is not ready for it and he calls her by her name which make her stop her steps where she was walking.

Druv : Avoiding me?? (Still looking in phone)
Sana : avoiding who? (Smile nervously)
Druv : me of course. (Looks at her by side of his eyes)
Sana : of course not why would I avoid you. It's just you are busy with your phone so I dont want to disturb you that's why I was just walking pass you and also we are getting late for the rituals.

Druv jump over the sofa as Sana is standing just behind the sofa and he stands in front of her just in one blink of her eyes. She was shocked by his sudden action.

Druv : I know i have a good strength. Stop being this shock. And...(come closer to her face just an inch away) don't even think to avoid me. Because you are the only one who got all my attention. (Smiles sweetly)

Sana was looking at his face with her shocked face and she don't have any guts to move from where she is standing her legs are stun and can't process her mind what she is listening. She wasn't able to say anything because her mind is stuck. When Druv noticed her situation. So he chuckled and moved asides and stand by the top of the sofa back and crossed his arms in front of his chest while looking down and smiling. Sana was still stun there. Druv looks at her and said....

Druv : do you want me to continue flirting or.... still stun??

He lightly press his finger on her shoulder which cause her came back to the reality.

Sana : huh?? Yeah....
Druv : Go or you want to stay here??
Sana : N...o... no... I.... am go...ing (Nervous)

Sana just ran away from his room. Druv looks at her the way she runs away makes him smiles crazily.

Druv : She is crazy and now I am crazy for her. (Smirks)

Sana pov...
Sana walks to her room straightly and close the door and stand back on the door while signs. She realized now what just happened. And the most important part is that DRUV IS HER FIRST KISS. She hit her forehead with her hand. Why he?? why did he kissed me? No Sana you! You are the one who kissed him. He didn't kiss me. I am the one who kissed him. He is such a sweet person who takes care of me in that situation. If he didn't take me to his room then I dont know what would happened with me or what would I do. It's fine if he flirts with me it's his nature it's okay. But the kiss....it's ok it's my first kiss not for him surely. Stop with this stupid thoughts Sana go and get ready you have to go for the rituals. She nodded and smiles while walking away. She freshed herself and changed her cloths.

 She freshed herself and changed her cloths

Druv pov...
After Sana left I went to change for the last rituals of wedding.

No doubt I am super hot to handle for anyone I don't know how Sana gonna handle me? 😉😉😏😏

In venue
Jia and Ishaan families are there in venue only the personal family members are here for this Rituals. Sana and Druv also came. Druv came first and Sana is bit late.

Jiya : yes, late madam.
Sana : sorry lets start now.
Jiya's mother : yes let's start with kangna.

(Kangna is another post-wedding ceremony where the bride and groom find a ring or coin from the milk container.)

Sana : I am on ishaan's side come on ishaan.
Jiya : what ??? Betrayal??
Sana : sorry Jiya but everything is fare in.....
Ishaan : love and war but this is love war. (High five to Sana)
Druv : then no problem i am from Jiya bhabhi's side come on bhabhi (sister in law)
Ishaan : yeah yeah just be with the loser.
Druv : Mr ishaan don't celebrate till you win.
Sana : he is a winner. He already won Jiya's heart.
Ishaan : great 👍🏻 absolutely.

Jiya's mother put the ring into the container and counted for 3. On 3 they both started searching. Everyone is cheering for there team and enjoying the rituals.

Druv : bhabhi fast.
Sana : jiju come on you have to win otherwise the ruler of the house will be Jiya.
Druv : she will be the ruler.
Ishaan : oh really???
Druv : yes!!
Ishaan : how because I already found the ring. (Shows)
Sana : yeah..... yes!!🎉🎉 losers...bo...👎🏻👎🏻
Jiya : Sana don't celebrate 2 rounds are Still left.
Sana : yes jiju will win this 2nd round then we don't need to do 3rd round simple.
Jiya : don't forget you are my friend.
Sana : huh? Sorry?? Did you said something.
Jiya's mother : okay okay next round 1...2....3... start.
Ishaan : I am gonna win this again.
Jiya : not this time.......huh....got it.
Druv : yeah bhabhi wins.🎉🎉
Sana : no problem still have one round left. Let's go.
Jiya's mother : okay the last time 1...2...3... start.
Jiya : I am gonna win.
Ishaan : sure.

Both are finding the ring under the milk container. Everyone is cheering. At the end ishaan finds the ring but he knows if Jiya loses the game she will be sad so he silently gives the ring In Jiya's hand and make her win the game.

Druv : yeah... congratulations bhabhi.
Ishaan : congrats ji..
Sana : congratulations Jiya ji from now on you are the ruler of his house.
Ishaan : it doesn't matter if I win or not she will be the ruler of my house and my heart as well.❤️❤️
Sana : aww... so sweet of you.
Druv : so loser team.
Jiya : stop it druv he finds the ring but he gave it to me because he don't want me to feel sad.
Everyone: huh ??

Jiya nodded. In love the win doesn't matter we always wanted the winner should ne our lover because we can't see them sad in any condition......

So that's is for today's episode. I hope you like it and enjoy this chapter. Thank you for your time and reading it. Share it with your reader friends and do comment your thoughts as well.

Love you guys....
❤️❤️❤️